Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Re: The apartment that was already taken!!!

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,387 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 07 May 2004 - 07:49 AM

Welcome to GV, MileGone. Enjoy the stay!
Posted Image

#2 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 07 May 2004 - 06:09 PM

When I was about 7 or so we moved into an old Victorian multi family house. when we first moved in things were ok but my mum felt weired there. she felt like she was being watched. the second week we came home from grocery shopping just as my mum started to put the stuff away she noticed there was stuff missing and she remembered bringing it into the house later that day we found the in strange places like the bleach would be in the frigg, cigarettes in the freezer and the butter was found in the cabinet then a few days later we noticed cold spots I took a bath and my hole body was under hot water and I was still freezing. and then there were these strange smells kinda like a public place like a a hospital or church. then a few days later some of the pictures and some house decorations would be found next to the door (I would say about 3 times a week) the trash would be found ripped apart as if a dog was in there. my mother said on a few occasions the bed would shake. there was always someone sick my parents said that they never had that many nightmares in there life compared to what they had there. we then moved after about three months. we lived on the second floor and we even put tape on the door to see if there was anyone breaking in but in the morning the tape would be there. we did have a pic of a face from the tv and some orb shots but my parents threw them out

#3 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 07 May 2004 - 06:28 PM

Hi Milegone,

This sounds pretty much like a classic Poltergeist phenomenon. Was anyone around 11 - 14 years old? These occurances tend to flaire up when someone is in puberty?
Growing old is mandatory... growing UP is optional.I didn't say it was YOUR fault, I SAID I was going to BLAME you.The nice thing about being Senile is, I can hide my own Easter Eggs.Posted Image

#4 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 07 May 2004 - 06:50 PM

no but my mother was pregnant. do you think that has something to do with it

#5 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 07 May 2004 - 07:12 PM

Even better. The more energy there is for that type of mischievious spirit to use the wilder things become, and unborn children carry alot of energy.
Growing old is mandatory... growing UP is optional.I didn't say it was YOUR fault, I SAID I was going to BLAME you.The nice thing about being Senile is, I can hide my own Easter Eggs.Posted Image

#6 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 07 May 2004 - 07:26 PM

over the years I came to that conclusion. so you think that was a worst case scenerio  

#7 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 09 May 2004 - 05:30 PM

to me it wasn't a true Poltergeist. i mean i never felt as if my life was in danger. i just had a fealing as if i just didn't belong there. kinda like going to an ozzy show in a suite they just don;t click

#8 songdeva

songdeva

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 May 2004 - 04:26 AM

It felt to me like someone "living" there who was just as outraged at your presence as you were at theirs.
The broad hint left by leaving your belongings by the door, LOL.  They were helping you move out!

And the trash on the floor felt like a protest and a posturing...."see what I'll keep doing if you stay in my home? "  etc.
Learn the language of your heart, and speak its words.

#9 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 10 May 2004 - 10:43 AM

i think they were getting to the point of out rage. you are right about the trash. i just had a feeling ( hey what are you doing here;you don't belong here)

#10 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 10 May 2004 - 04:37 PM

Most poltergeists aren't life threatening, just dangerous. Has anything else occcured after your Mom gave birth?

#11 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 11 May 2004 - 11:12 AM

have you read alot of those occurrences on this site alot..no we moved out before the birth

#12 hunnyfire

hunnyfire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,702 posts

Posted 11 May 2004 - 12:48 PM

What a scary tale! But I agree with my buddy Mykiedave it had to be a young child to live thru such a terrible situation.

Did you ever report these activites to the land lord?
I smile because I have no idea of what's going on.

#13 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 11 May 2004 - 12:53 PM

yes I don't remember what my parents said or what the landlord said. my parants don't like to talk about it. My friend that i use to work with was much worst his brother was scratch and came down with a rear disease his apartment was ALOT worst then mine

#14 hunnyfire

hunnyfire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,702 posts

Posted 11 May 2004 - 12:56 PM

So basically all these hauntings were in the same neighborhood??

If so it seems there must have been an old cemetary which caused the weird activities.
I smile because I have no idea of what's going on.

#15 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 11 May 2004 - 12:59 PM

its a very old city fall river. not the same neighborhood though. most people when i tell them this they look at me as if i had lobsters crowling out of my ears

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users