Rockhauler2k1 You Gotta Read This

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 SpiritsOfMd

SpiritsOfMd

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Interests:A little 'bit of everything!

Posted 29 December 2003 - 01:29 PM

Hello All Its been awhile, hope the Holidays were fullfilling ;D

Anyway I couldnt think of a better place to share this other than with everyone here on Ghostvillage!!  AND not to mention I know Rockhauler would see it.  To make a long story short (almost immpossible with me) Rons birthday is on January 14, so I had this great weekend planned for that weekend, well everything got all mixed up and I received a phone call saying my plans had a wrench thrown at it and I had to rearrange everything, last minute and in the middle of hunting season (Rons never available, lol) So here goes;

THIS WEEKEND, JANUARY 3, 2004, RON WILL BE SNAPPING PICS IN GETTYSBURG AND ATTENDING AN 8:30 "MOURNING SHOW" IN THE FARNSWORTH HOUSES' CELLAR AND HE WILL BE SPENDING THE NIGHT IN THE SHULTZ ROOM ;D  SO THERE SHOULD BE SOME SERIOUS INVESTIGATING TAKING PLACE THAT NIGHT!! AS FAR AS HANKY PANKY I THINK I WOULD BE AFFRAID SOMEONE WAS WATCHING HEHEHEHE, LOL ;)

[glow=red,2,300]HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY [smiley=cwm38.gif][/glow]

LOVE,
SPIRITSOFMD
[FONT=Courier][COLOR=blue]"EVEN IF YOUR ON THE RIGHT TRACK, IF YOU JUST SIT THERE YOU WILL STILL GET HIT"

#2 Rockhauler2k1

Rockhauler2k1

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts
  • Interests:The Force

Posted 29 December 2003 - 01:56 PM

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeHooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I cant wait  ;) , therefore the deer must lol ;)

Gawd I love that woman  :-*   [smiley=cwm27.gif]

Rockhauler2k1

P.S.

Results will be posted , of course 8)
Many of the truths that we cling to depend greatly upon our point of view.Posted Image

#3 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 29 December 2003 - 02:36 PM

OMGOSH...Spirits, that is a KINGLY birthday gift*LOL*I can see your point, Luv, might be kind of embarrassing to have other investigators present trying to get EVP's from it [smiley=cwm1.gif]

Rock, CONGRATULATIONS! But...you know,if you feel the deer do represent a severe enough problem I'd be more than happy to go in your place*bats eyelashes* LOL
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,396 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 29 December 2003 - 09:42 PM

hehehehe, waiting for 14th! [smiley=cwm16.gif]
Posted Image

#5 DSF

DSF

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 30 December 2003 - 05:55 AM

Now THAT'S a good present!

#6 SpectralSpy

SpectralSpy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 30 December 2003 - 07:49 AM

Woo-Hoo!!!Can't wait to see the pics!
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.It is the source of all true art and science.He to whom this emotion is a stranger,who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe,is as good as dead-His eyes are closed."Albert Einstein

#7 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 11:32 AM

WELLL????? Anything good happen? [smiley=cwm12.gif] [smiley=cwm12.gif] [smiley=cwm12.gif] ???
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users