#1 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,384 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:49 AM

Did a space-time vortex snatch a man from the 1800s and plop him down in the middle of traffic on a busy New York City street? Many witnesses—including the New York Police Department—say YES…

Time travel stories have emerged over the centuries . One of the best time travel stories convinced many people—including some of the NYPD—that time travel's not a theory, but real.

The Spanish website sinmisterios.com recounts the tale of the best documented occurence of time travel in recorded history. The incident is allegedly corroborated by witnesses 74 years apart.

All details are said to be documented by official law enforcement records.

Rudolf Fenz, Senior disappeared in 1876. Despite an intense search by police, Fenz was never found. Yet his family always held out hope that the kindly immigrant from Europe would return. They waited years, eventually dying one-by-one still with the hope that their beloved Rudolf might come back.

The return of Rudolf Fenz

Long after all his living relatives had died, Rudolf Fenz returned. And he returned in the most incredible fashion possible. For Rudolf Fenz suddenly materialized on June 1950 in the middle of a busy Fifth Avenue in downtown Manhattan—74 years after vanishing without a trace.

Seconds after appearing in the midst of heavy traffic he was struck down and killed by a car.

Time had played a cruel trick on Fenz, it propelled him three-quarters of a century into the future only to toss him in front of a speeding automobile.

...... READN THE FULL ARTICLE HERE!
Posted Image

#2 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:22 PM

What a fascinating story. I had never heard of that before. I wonder why that happened. It's really too bad that he died so quickly. I would have loved to hear his story. :(
petunia4998

#3 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:27 PM

There are many stories of people who just disappear in plain view of witnesses, but none that I am aware of who reappear. :(
petunia4998

#4 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:07 AM

It just figures that Mr. Fenz had to die before he can utter a word as to where he's been all those years.

Whatever

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users