Thanks

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kipster

kipster

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 04:39 PM

Thank you Kira, I have so many things to learn, and I really like this place. I had heard about sage,but I didn't know it had to be white. I will try these things.
I have brought furniture from my grandpa's house into my home, and he use to love collecting furnishings he would find at flea markets, especially antiques. That house is really negative, sometimes we do not want to go over there because eveyone just fights. It's shamefully awful.
Again thank you.

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 26 January 2008 - 05:01 PM

The problem with antiques is that it might actually attract in negative energies attached to the,
Posted Image

#3 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 26 January 2008 - 10:43 PM

Exactly what Moonie said. A big problem with antiques is that you don't know what the former owners were like and what type of energy has been retained in the furniture.

Will you consider getting rid of the furniture that gives off negative feelings? It's amazing how getting rid of certain items or even painting a room, changing carpets, etc. can change the energy of a house. The woman I work with had me take down a picture in my dining room that in our family was representative of two of my great uncles who died when they were young men together. Though a beautiful painting, the feelings it evoked were negative because of the tragic loss of these two great uncles. They died trying to save a girl when they and two girls were out boating. The girls survived, but both boys drowned. Sad, sad, sad, they were 14 and 15 year old promising young men. So I took the picture down and the next time she came over to work with me, she said she could feel a huge difference in the energy in the room, I feel it as well. Also I painted one of my bedrooms that a very negative person lived in for a long time, with the first coat of paint on the walls, I could feel the room is now light. It has nothing to do with color either. It was a very light blue and I changed it to a yellowy color. I love going in there now, whereas before I would avoid the room.

If you are sensitive to energy, then these little changes may end up having a huge effect on you. Also it's very important for sensitives to stay out of negative environments as much as humanly possible.

Kira
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users