Where Can Spirits Go?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:34 AM

Ok I've been thinking. If spirit can go anywhere on earth does this mean that they would be able to go anywhere in the solar system? Being spirit cold and heat wouldn't bother you so visiting other planets would be fine wouldn't it?
Right this way to my haunted space.

#2 Frater Arion

Frater Arion

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Occultism, Chemistry, Physics, Music, Rock Climbing,

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:03 PM

Probably. There are spirits of each planet. Though when we say of the planet it refers to a sphere of influence on the subtle planes, not necessarily the physical planet. I'm sure spirits can visit those places. As for the physical planets, it might be possible? I don't think anyone can say for sure. The only thing I could see as a problem, is spirits aren't entirely in the physical world, so they might not have the ability to cross large distances like that in the physical world. That's why most people think 'ghosts' are bound to the places they die, they have a physical connection to that place.

But again, who knows? Posted Image
Asperges me, AGLA, hyssopo, et mundabor; lavabis me, et super nivem dealbabor.
Accendat in nobis Eheieh ignem sui amoris et flammam aeternae caritatis.

My blog

#3 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:54 PM

I was thinking of the physical planets when I was at work. It's amazing what comes to mind while you are working. I'd like to know what other Villagers think on this.
Right this way to my haunted space.

#4 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:44 PM

Probably. There are spirits of each planet. Though when we say of the planet it refers to a sphere of influence on the subtle planes, not necessarily the physical planet. I'm sure spirits can visit those places. As for the physical planets, it might be possible? I don't think anyone can say for sure. The only thing I could see as a problem, is spirits aren't entirely in the physical world, so they might not have the ability to cross large distances like that in the physical world. That's why most people think 'ghosts' are bound to the places they die, they have a physical connection to that place.

Then how come few hospitals are haunted?

#5 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:17 PM

I was thinking of the physical planets when I was at work. It's amazing what comes to mind while you are working. I'd like to know what other Villagers think on this.

I could be wrong and I probably am but I think or maybe should say I feel or sense that they can but not as likely they would directly .
What I mean is I have a tendency to believe there are separate ( but connected ) universes and dimensions the fastest and easiest way to mars or the other side of the galaxy might not even be in this realm.
I also think there are gateways portals though maybe not in the sense we comprehend them as being..

I think the bigger question is would they necessarily want to go to another planet within this universe , maybe it is better where they are at , I do not think ghost are where the hauntings are but they come thru or they are trapped between realms for some reason .
likely one of will , they have something on this side or something undone and so on.

Of course I also have my religious beliefs so I do not believe all are ghost but some are demons and possibly evil spirits ( not sure on the evil spirits part but reasonably certain some are demons ) though I do believe there could be aliens and other creatures that if they exist would logically become ghost , If anyone has a problem with that it is just my belief so believe as you wish.

#6 Frater Arion

Frater Arion

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:59 PM

Could be any multitude of reasons. As I said, this is just my opinion. I fully acknowledge the fact that I could be wrong.

My blog

#7 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:13 AM

Could be any multitude of reasons. As I said, this is just my opinion. I fully acknowledge the fact that I could be wrong.

Sorry I did not mean to take a tone , I was just curious.
Concerning anything paranormal or anything of a similar nature anyone even everyone could be wrong . :)

#8 Frater Arion

Frater Arion

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:57 PM

Concerning anything paranormal or anything of a similar nature anyone even everyone could be wrong . Posted Image

No offense taken. I just honestly had no answer for that question.

My blog

#9 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:54 PM

Concerning anything paranormal or anything of a similar nature anyone even everyone could be wrong . Posted Image

No offense taken. I just honestly had no answer for that question.

Maybe they just do not like hospitals .

Posted Image

Edited by SeekX, 11 November 2012 - 07:57 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users