Not sure what to say

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 QuietWhispers

QuietWhispers

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 04:51 PM

I've never been so great at intro threads so it will be short and sweet.

I come from a long line of "sensitves" or whatever you want to call us. Its mostly the women of my family and a lot of my generation and younger don't seem to care for it or admit it and try to pretend it doesn't happen. However my Mom and my Aunts and my Grandmother when she was still with us would talk about it.

My Mom and I are close and we sometimes get a kick out being able to see and sense spirits around us. My Mom jokes about the friendly old man who lives in her house who will let you know if he doesn't approve of any changes that are done to the house. The short of the long is this old man built a cute little home for his wife when they retired, he passed away at home from cancer and his wife had to move out as she needs special care. So Mom and her boyfriend bought this cute little home and embrace the old man who still lives there.

Anyway I have never really done any research or reading on it. I don't know much about it other then what I have been able to experience. Which is part of why I am here. I have become very facinated by it lately and scared as I seem to have a very angry man hanging around my house. So I am here to educate myself more on my special "gift" and learn how others embrace theirs and anything else I can learn about it. My favorite thing to do lately is read up on local legends and ghost stories of my province as I live in a very historic part of Canada :)

#2 Casper2004

Casper2004

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:Exersicing, Learning More About The Paranormal , My Scorpions And Tarantula's, black widows ,TV, Movies, Internet, Travel....EXTRATERRESTRIAL

Posted 04 August 2012 - 08:36 PM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Cool, Good Luck With The Investigation Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#3 QuietWhispers

QuietWhispers

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 08:41 PM

Thanks! It has been rather unsettling lol. But at same time its kind of interesting. My fiance keeps asking me if I am going to call the ghost busters <insert eyeroll here> I told him that joke stopped being funny in the early 90's.

#4 PoisonMookie

PoisonMookie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:26 AM

Welcome :)
I love reading about local legends too ^__^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users