Ghosts In The Sunshine

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Truegho

Truegho

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Writing my true ghost stories books, blogging, reading paranormal and horror books, writing short stories, collecting paranormal and horror blu rays.

Posted 08 August 2018 - 05:20 PM

Traditionally, the typical ghost always appears at night, and in some crumbling castle or haunted old house. But what about the kind of phantoms that choose to appear in the bright daylight (e.g. beach ghosts)? Has anybody ever experienced a ghost on a sunny day?

Edited by Truegho, 08 August 2018 - 05:21 PM.

Truegho

Paranormal Author

www.alantoner.com

#2 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 10 August 2018 - 08:33 PM

Not so much a sunny day - but a cloudy day. It was definitely daylight, though. A ghost in a small abandoned town in Colorado - looking out a window. It was the same ghost others had seen, usually when someone was making a ruckus with snowmobiles or such.

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#3 Truegho

Truegho

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Writing my true ghost stories books, blogging, reading paranormal and horror books, writing short stories, collecting paranormal and horror blu rays.

Posted 11 August 2018 - 09:02 PM

Wow, that is absolutely fascinating!

The UK horror writer, James Herbert, used to often say that some of his worst nightmares occurred in the daytime, some of which must have doubtless inspired all those fantastic, creepy stories he wrote. I love HAUNTED and THE GHOSTS OF SLEATH. THE DARK is another favourite Herbert title of mine, it's opening line relating to a "bright, sunny day".

Truegho

Paranormal Author

www.alantoner.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users