6 replies to this topic

#1 Truegho

Truegho

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:06 PM

What is your scariest urban legend?

For me, the legend of Bloody Mary takes some beating for giving a person the willies!

#2 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:22 PM

I think it is the guy getting hung over the car while 2 people are making out.

#3 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:35 PM

Mine was always the little girl whose dog slept right beside her bed. When she was scared, she put her hand down beside the bed and the dog would lick her. That made her feel better. One night, there was a strange drip drip drip sound in the bathroom and to comfort herself, she put her hand down for the dog to lick. That went on off and on all night - she finally fell asleep. In the morning, she woke up to hear her mom screaming ---- there was her dog hanging in the shower - his blood having drained out slowly all night from a cut. Who was under her bed licking her hand???

Either that or the clown doll in the parents' room the babysitter wanted to cover up . . . but they didn't have a clown doll, it was a murderer.

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#4 no1plumbrr

no1plumbrr

Would let the taxpayers foot the bill to go to a GV convention

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,071 posts
  • Interests:DENISE
    ghosts, aliens, and anything crazy.

FEARS: clowns and now BEP, thanks guys you rock ! ;)

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:06 PM

Mine was always the little girl whose dog slept right beside her bed. When she was scared, she put her hand down beside the bed and the dog would lick her. That made her feel better. One night, there was a strange drip drip drip sound in the bathroom and to comfort herself, she put her hand down for the dog to lick. That went on off and on all night - she finally fell asleep. In the morning, she woke up to hear her mom screaming ---- there was her dog hanging in the shower - his blood having drained out slowly all night from a cut. Who was under her bed licking her hand???

Either that or the clown doll in the parents' room the babysitter wanted to cover up . . . but they didn't have a clown doll, it was a murderer.

yeah, clowns... NO GOOD!
In love with an awesome woman
SHALOM my friends !

#5 soulrunner

soulrunner

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:gardening is my hobby and one of my jobs

Posted 01 August 2013 - 10:09 AM

I have heard several stories and legends over the years but one of my favourites was the guard working nights at an old castle, he was doing his rounds when he saw a woman in the great hall, thinking it was an intruder he called out. The woman turned around looked him in the eye screamed and began to run away. The guard gave chase and followed the woman as she screamed, she constantly looked back at the guard in terror and screamed as she did so. Eventually she went into a long room that had no exit the guard reached the door the woman looked around for a final time and with a loud scream ran straight through the wall.
There is more to the story but I always felt it was best to leave it there.

#6 no1plumbrr

no1plumbrr

Would let the taxpayers foot the bill to go to a GV convention

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,071 posts
  • Interests:DENISE
    ghosts, aliens, and anything crazy.

FEARS: clowns and now BEP, thanks guys you rock ! ;)

Posted 02 August 2013 - 12:54 PM

I have heard several stories and legends over the years but one of my favourites was the guard working nights at an old castle, he was doing his rounds when he saw a woman in the great hall, thinking it was an intruder he called out. The woman turned around looked him in the eye screamed and began to run away. The guard gave chase and followed the woman as she screamed, she constantly looked back at the guard in terror and screamed as she did so. Eventually she went into a long room that had no exit the guard reached the door the woman looked around for a final time and with a loud scream ran straight through the wall.
There is more to the story but I always felt it was best to leave it there.

very interesting would love to read more on this !
In love with an awesome woman
SHALOM my friends !

#7 Truegho

Truegho

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:45 PM

Some interesting posts there. For anybody who is interested in urban legends, I may write a book on them soon, having achieved success as a published Kindle author of paranormal books on Amazon. Stay tuned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users