Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Do all things animate or inanimate have auras? I can see them all!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Kristy

Kristy

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:I will be updating my "interests" soon-lol.

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:02 PM

I can see the "energy" eminating off of "things" like a chair or a desk, plants (of course)-anything and everything actually-can anyone else-who cares to admit it? lol-

Kristy

#2 Ryuu

Ryuu

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:Video games and anime not as heavily as I used to be though just watch anime and play video games once in a while. And the paranormal of course.

Posted 14 April 2010 - 07:57 AM

Well it's definitely not anything I have ever seen but it looks like you can see auras.
"A winner is a loser who will get up and try again." - Dennis DeYoung

#3 Daewen

Daewen

Thinks Smilies Taste Like Chicken

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • Interests:singing, travel, music ( death metal, jrock, visual kei, punk, goth, deathcore ), Wicca, fashion, nature, cooking, goth, Japan, cats, glbt rights, baking, anne rice vampires, tolkien elves, ghosts...

Posted 14 April 2010 - 09:45 AM

That's awesome. I'd really like to meditate to the point where I can do that. Can you see them all of the time or is it something that you can turn on and off?
http://myworld.ebay....riakuroneko0489 Buy my clothes! Take a look.

http://www.dresm.com/ariakuroneko0489 Take a look at my other cheaper clothes too!

http://soundcloud.com/astrid-essex Trying this out as well. Some of my music on soundcloud.

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,826 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 26 April 2010 - 12:25 AM

Daewen, with a bit of effort we all can see Auras around objects. But meditation surely helps better.

Good thing Kristy, do you see colours too in the Aura?

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#5 Kristy

Kristy

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:I will be updating my "interests" soon-lol.

Posted 13 May 2010 - 09:08 PM

Daewen, with a bit of effort we all can see Auras around objects. But meditation surely helps better.

Good thing Kristy, do you see colours too in the Aura?

No I am not seeing any colors just a faint whitish "glow".

Hi Moonie my experiences are really really picking up lately and I'm unsure why...I am being visited reg-ularly by something "new" that has banged on my car window and scared me to death-breathes in my ear nothing bad but strange a feeling -also this visitor seems to like to "watch" me no matter what I am doing-not a bad entity tho-sighs- why now and who is this? I''ve tried to meditate on this but so far I get nothing. I am practicing to become better at meditating.... How are you?

Kristy

#6 Abominable Dr. Civis!

Abominable Dr. Civis!

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy kayaking, hiking, geocaching, foreign films, suspense, cheaply-made action or slasher films, folklore, working out, keeping a myriad of friends and acquaintances, green tea, Pixies (the band), spontaneity and adventure! Oh, and ghost-hunting too of course, though I find its more like fishing.

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:44 PM

I have found aura viewing is best done by focusing on viewing things with your third eye. I have also found that aura's are typically different colors. Without being insulting or skeptical, I wonder if you have yet eliminated the possibility of a physical issue with your vision.
"The big brain am winning! I am the greetest! Mwa-ha-ha-ha! I must now leave Earth for no raisin! " -Chief Big Brain of Futurama

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users