Photo

MICHGAN GHOSTHUNTERS

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#31 Guest_Crone_*

Guest_Crone_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2006 - 04:02 PM

You'll find that there are many of us here in Michigan. I think the majority are in and around the Detroit area. My group is in southwest lower Michigan. There certainly are many great investigation opportunities in our state, no matter where you are! Unfortunately, the gas prices make if difficult (at least for me) to travel to the other areas in the state. Too bad brooms aren't an accepted mode of transportation!

#32 PRISM

PRISM

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting, spirituality, Native American culture, gardening, reading, spending time outside and with family.

Posted 22 July 2006 - 08:08 AM

I am in Southeastern Michigan in the Ann Arbor/Brighton area....Talk about the gas prices, they are really bad now! LOL

You'll find that there are many of us here in Michigan. I think the majority are in and around the Detroit area. My group is in southwest lower Michigan. There certainly are many great investigation opportunities in our state, no matter where you are! Unfortunately, the gas prices make if difficult (at least for me) to travel to the other areas in the state. Too bad brooms aren't an accepted mode of transportation!

#33 DeadWatch

DeadWatch

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 23 July 2006 - 07:38 PM

I am located in Battle Creek. I have my own group if anyone is interested in joining. www.deadwatchsociety.com. Also I would like to start doing more networking with the other Michigan groups if anyone is interested!!
Todd BanksFounder/DirectorThe DeadWatch SocietyPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#34 PRISM

PRISM

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting, spirituality, Native American culture, gardening, reading, spending time outside and with family.

Posted 23 July 2006 - 08:13 PM

Hi Todd,
I have been to your Haunted Voices website before so your name was familiar to me. Nice to see you here. I am always interested in networking with other Michigan groups as well.

I am located in Battle Creek. I have my own group if anyone is interested in joining. www.deadwatchsociety.com. Also I would like to start doing more networking with the other Michigan groups if anyone is interested!!

#35 DeadWatch

DeadWatch

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 08:18 PM

You may have me confused with Todd Bates...I am Todd Banks...lol. Not a problem...we are good friends he and I so it's more of a compliment!!! Anyways I would love to start networking with you all at PRISM...look forward to it!!
Todd BanksFounder/DirectorThe DeadWatch SocietyPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#36 PRISM

PRISM

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 06:25 PM

You may have me confused with Todd Bates...I am Todd Banks...lol. Not a problem...we are good friends he and I so it's more of a compliment!!! Anyways I would love to start networking with you all at PRISM...look forward to it!!

Hmm Todd Bates is owner of Haunted Voices, ok..Perhaps you are on the Dead Society forum? Could of sworn it was you.. oh well lol

I would like to exchange links on our sites if you would like to do that, that would be great :-)

Edited by PRISM, 29 July 2006 - 06:27 PM.

#37 DeadWatch

DeadWatch

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 09:52 AM

I am actually on Spirit Society and SWPR.org also, so it may be one of those!! Yea I would love to exchange links also...you can email me yours and I'l do the same. Thanks

#38 ghostiegirl

ghostiegirl

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 09:22 PM

Hi There! Rockwood, you say? We are a Ghosthunting group based in Flat Rock, pretty serious about what we do. We are SouthEastern Michigan Paranormal Support and Investigation, SEMPSI. We have a website, visit us at www.SEMPSI.com and check out our investigations and the absolute tons of haunted cemeteries and historic locations in our own area! Pretty darned interesting....

#39 Soul09Seeker

Soul09Seeker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:Spirituality, Native American Culture, Metaphysics, Precognition, Reincarnation, Numerology, Paranormal. I'm a paranormal investigator with O.R.I.O.N.<br /><br />Check our website out:<br />www.orionparanormal.com<br /><br />Check out our new Forum<br /><br />www.orionparanormal.com/forum/index.php

Posted 25 August 2006 - 06:26 PM

My name is Kathy and I'm a member of ORION Paranormal Investigations. Currently we have 10 Regions that cover the U.S. We are now looking to build a team in the Michigan area. Here is the ORION website link and also check out our forum. www.orionparanormal.com
If you are interested in joining our team please contact Michael Sinclair at IDetectAPresence@aol.com

#40 spiritrealm

spiritrealm

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:ghost hunting, paranormal events of all kinds!

Posted 22 August 2007 - 01:47 PM

finally, i found some others from Michigan! Jsut joined this forum, I'm in Lansing. Anyone else in the area?

#41 Sarmotifan

Sarmotifan

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 07:43 PM

I live in Mt. Morris township. Is there a group in the Mt. Morris/Flushing/Flint area?
In magic, anything is possible.You can teach a cat how to use the toilet.Teaching it how to flush is another matter.

The broomsticks are mounted. The ghosts are a-fright. Enchanting takes wing, On All Hallows’ Night.

#42 TATTEDVAMP

TATTEDVAMP

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 12:56 PM

HOWDY DOWNRIVER AMATUER GHOST HUNTER SEEKING OTHERS TO GET A GROUP STARTED LOOKING FOR BOTH SPIRITUAL AND SCIENTIFIC APPOARCHES TO THE PARANORMAL SO THOSE INTERESTED IN GETTING TO GETHER AND MAKING FRIENDS AND HAVING A WONDERFUL TIME DOING WHAT WE LOVE REPLY BACK AND LETS GET THE HUNTS BEGUN

#43 EnJay

EnJay

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 03:32 PM

Im actually in NW Ohio but I have a few members from Michigan on my team. We also investigate michigan along with Ohio and Indiana. So if you are close to the Toledo area and interested, let me know. The group was just started and website is a little under construction still..

OHPRI

Noah Jaymes
Founder/Lead Investigator
OHPRI

#44 midnightangel

midnightangel

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, anything Paranormal, graphics and having fun.

Posted 09 November 2007 - 04:23 PM

I'm in SE Lower Michigan, Oakland/Macomb County area. I live in Warren. I'd love to help out with research or be an observer on any investigations. The only equipment I have is my hands, computer, and access and ability to do research. TTYL!
Yours in Darkness, Midnight AngelPosted Image

#45 Dogmaw

Dogmaw

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 03:50 PM

Hey there!

My sister and i have been trying to form a small ghost group in the Royal Oak area. We've have folks interested, but then they dont show up!! If anyone is interested, please send me an email, we dont have fancy equiptment, we just like to go out and check out haunted spots, and take pix and recordings. Thanks!

Dobermom@WOWWAY.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users