7 year old seeing/dreaming of red eye ghost

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 vivid_dreams

vivid_dreams

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 03:43 AM

My daughter is 7 years old. For the past 3 years she has been seeing/dreaming (not total sure which) of a red eye ghost. It only happens in the fall and winter, and she's the only one to see it. The past 2 years, it's been outside her window. Within the past 2 weeks, it's "moved" to under her bed the one night and to touching her tonight. I'm not sure if she's awake or dreaming. Her and I are a lot alike, as we both sleepwalk and have extremely vivid dream. I've had dreams of loved ones dying (age 12), and find out the next day that the one I dreamed about pasted in the night/early morning (they exact way I dreamed it).

I'm not sure if I believe in the paranormal, but it scares her. After she tells me about it, she's calm and goes right back to sleep. I'm not sure if it's just because of Halloween, and the costumes she sees scares her more than she realizes, or if it's something more. We've never really gone trick-or-treating, only to family members. So she hasn't really been exposed to too much of that. At the county fair, there was a set up of a few dolls that a haunted house uses (like a 2 headed person or something like that), and she, as well as my 8 year old, didn't want to be near it. She had a bad dream that night, but no red eye ghost dream.

We live out in the country, closest neighbor is about a half mile away. House is new, we built it before she was born. And there has never been anything built here before, used to be a big farm and our property was one of the fields.

Ideas?

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,896 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 26 October 2015 - 11:35 PM

Hello, and welcome to GV.

Children are suseptible to "the other side" and is more open for such experiences. Possible that she is seeing "something", but perhaps not neccesserily how we arrive at conclusions. Definitely she would be scared since it involves this "red eyed" form. Why not talk to her and get more finer subtler information.

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#3 vivid_dreams

vivid_dreams

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 05:10 PM

Thanks Moon Child. I have tried talking to her about it, the only thing she can tell me is the red eyes. I'll keep trying to talk her through it. It worries me that it seems to be progressing, as to where last time she said it touched her. Another reason I wonder if it's a dream is because she has a rottweiler that sleeps in her room, and is extremely protective of her. The dog has never reacted anytime she's seen the "red-eyed" ghost.

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,896 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 29 October 2015 - 11:57 AM

The point to note here, is never to "scare" the kid about the situation, fear would create opening for mal-entities to seethe in to your life. That also doesn't mean to promote such things to her, just assure her to be bold, and courageous. (I hope I explained it right?)

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#5 vivid_dreams

vivid_dreams

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 04:39 PM

Yes you have. Thank you so much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users