• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 destinyx

destinyx

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 09:31 PM

Hi all,

For the last week, I have been attempting to get in touch with my spirit guide(s).

Last night I received 2 separate images in my mind-one was an older male and one was a 20ish looking female. Before last night I had never asked to see them.

For quite some time I have been able to ask simple yes and no questions and I feel like I am being answered. However in trying to see? my spirit guides I can't get any names.

Does anyone have any advice/tips on how to get names?

Thanks in advance. :)

#2 Tantric Kitten

Tantric Kitten

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 09:39 PM

My best advice is don't worry about names. You'll know their names if and when it's important for you to do so. Call them whatever you want in the meantime... or call them nothing. They'll know you're talking to them regardless.

We're so worried about knowing our guides' names instead of focusing on what's really important -- that they're here to protect us and love us and help us along this journey we've undertaken by living a life on earth.

For the record: I have several guides (I chose a difficult path and I can be a bit petulant and stubborn) and I know, for sure, one's name... and that came years down the line although it was a name I'd known forever and which kept popping up in my life before I knew who it was attached to.

#3 destinyx

destinyx

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 09:58 PM

My best advice is don't worry about names. You'll know their names if and when it's important for you to do so. Call them whatever you want in the meantime... or call them nothing. They'll know you're talking to them regardless.

We're so worried about knowing our guides' names instead of focusing on what's really important -- that they're here to protect us and love us and help us along this journey we've undertaken by living a life on earth.

For the record: I have several guides (I chose a difficult path and I can be a bit petulant and stubborn) and I know, for sure, one's name... and that came years down the line although it was a name I'd known forever and which kept popping up in my life before I knew who it was attached to.

Thank you, that makes total sense. I know what you mean about the difficult path assuming you are talking about reincarnation. I just read a fascinating book on the subject and that is why I have been trying to focus on my spirit guides. :)

#4 MysticJohnC

MysticJohnC

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 12:48 PM

While I agree, I've also found that names can be very important *when* discovered. There's nothing more exciting to a student than to get a name and be able to research it and discover that it was a real living individual at one time with a real history here in our physical world. Especially when there are photographs or descriptions which matches what has been seen. It's fun and exciting... :)

As for the hows... ask and listen. It appears you're very receptive to them and they you, so I've no doubt the names will be provided to you given the right time.

Psychic Development is my passion - "Ghosts" just happen to be part of that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users