113 replies to this topic

#16 RaoRao

RaoRao

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:ninja's, and girls

Posted 24 February 2005 - 06:54 PM

i am not a satanist, i will never be... i just don't understand honoring such a cold hearted.... demon. i don't think that you are bad because you are a satanist, but i will certaintly look at you a different way than i do the people that are not(i won't look at you in a way that is bad, just differently)

i am a christan, so i honestly hate satan. i love God. and i only belive in him, no other god's(for me, there are no other Gods). like the Bible says, you shall not honor any other god, only the one true god.

but in the end, it's who you are that counts ;)
The Cyber-Netic Ninja RaoRao has returnedover 300 posts in the Fun-n-Games forum and still headin for the goldPosted Imagepm me if you can throw cardsi am looking for aim buddies!!!

#17 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 24 February 2005 - 07:00 PM

Okay....so you disagree with his religion. Is it satanism only? Or would you look at someone who is Wiccan, Buddhist, or anything OTHER THAN Christian differently? I am not a satanist, and don't believe in it, but I cannot bring myself to look at him differently-because I know how that feels. I have been mistreated becaues I wear a pentagram. It isn't right and it isn't fair. He is probably a great person.
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#18 walkingsphere

walkingsphere

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 07:12 PM

As a Christian, some my say a Christian Heretic LoL, I believe in an actual entity that we call Satan, among other things. Worshiping him wouldn't be my cup of tea, but that's what freedom of choice is all about isn't it? God is a God of wonderous diversity. Now maybe, just maybe, God's universe won't crumble about us if those like Dark Moon choose another path.

pssst: I'll tell everyone a secret. We are all one and everything that exists is a part of God. ;)

#19 amyo0o0

amyo0o0

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 07:15 PM

Angelina, I would never disrespect you, or anyone else for religion, choice of jewelry, I just read your grocery store problem earlier. That was wrong. Not all of us are like that. I will look at your heart before I look at your church, or lack there of. ;)

#20 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 24 February 2005 - 07:25 PM

Thank you, Amy......and I know that most wouldn't... My point being that you cannot pick and choose which religions and their followers you respect and which you don't because you don't like it or agree with it. I hope I am making sense, sometimes the thoughts swirrrrlll around me....lol
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#21 frankenstein

frankenstein

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 07:27 PM

Serving satan is like Pinocchio having the time of his life for a season on the Island of lost boys, but in the end he was altogether deceived and brought into cruel bondage. satan seems very inviting at first, but he progressively requires more and more until he has everything, and you are just his foolish slave doomed to destruction. Believe me, I have been there, and luckily I got out before it was too late. This is nothing to play with my friend.

MT 4:10 Jesus said to him, "Away from me, Satan! For it is written: `Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.' "

MK 8:36 What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul? 37 Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?

#22 amyo0o0

amyo0o0

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 07:31 PM

I absolutely disagree with satan worship, But I will not judge someone who does. Just as I don't want to be judged for my religion. I think some aren't right for me, some are wrong. But I'm sure those ppl think mine is wrong too. It is all about the person.

#23 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 24 February 2005 - 07:33 PM

Alright, if someone wishes to worship Satan, then they have that right to do so. It's about free will and the right to chose the correct path for your own individual soul.

And remember that this is not the place to go 'saving' folks. If folks want to be 'saved', they will seek out the 'savers'.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#24 Libramoon

Libramoon

Birthday Party Streak er

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy all things paranormal. I often go to haunted locations to take pictures and EVP's. I also live in an active location and have taken many pictures and EVP's in my home.<br /> I love to read just about anything and I hope one day to become a writter of both fiction and paranormal non-fiction. <br /> Our world is still a very mysterious place. We haven't even scratched the surface!

Posted 24 February 2005 - 07:36 PM

What I've seen & experienced with Satan will never change. I am a christian,
but I totally respect all religions. In fact, I follow my own path. I have had friends who worship Satan, and good things did happen for them, but at what price? No one is 100% sure of what will happen when we die, but most religions have a "bad" entity, such as Satan. He promises all good things to those who follow him. He will even deliver right away. But in the end, he will laugh at you & turn away from you. He is just using you for his own dirty work. I am not trying to bash Satanists. I'm just explaining what I've seen & heard. Like I said, no one knows for sure. I just follow my own heart & that's what eveyone has to do. So if it works for you, then I'm glad. ;)
To himself everyone is immortal; he may know that he is going to die, but he'll never know that he is dead. ~Samuel Butler~

#25 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 07:37 PM

Amen, Vamp. My thoughts exactly.

#26 RaoRao

RaoRao

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 07:40 PM

Okay....so you disagree with his religion. Is it satanism only? Or would you look at someone who is Wiccan, Buddhist, or anything OTHER THAN Christian differently? I am not a satanist, and don't believe in it, but I cannot bring myself to look at him differently-because I know how that feels. I have been mistreated becaues I wear a pentagram. It isn't right and it isn't fair. He is probably a great person.

i have a feeling that you are talking to me.

i'm okay with what you have said, i respect that. everyone looks at things differently. i look at Satanism differently because i know very little people that honor Satan. i never said that Dark Moon was a bad person. i'm sure that he's a very good and nice person. i never said that i hate him, or i will disrespect him. i just said that i'll look at him a different way. i look at Budists a different way, and i look at Catholics a different way, i look at Jewish people a different way. i look at every religon a different way because of their belifs. i never said that i hate them, i'm not like the clu-clux-clan.
The Cyber-Netic Ninja RaoRao has returnedover 300 posts in the Fun-n-Games forum and still headin for the goldPosted Imagepm me if you can throw cardsi am looking for aim buddies!!!

#27 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 07:50 PM

I never said you hated them. Not once. Why would you look at someone differently because they practice a different religion than you? In the Pet Peeves thread, you said yours was religious people. Well, it sounds like you are throwing yourself into that catergory. You've got a lot to learn.

#28 RaoRao

RaoRao

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 07:52 PM

I never said you hated them. Not once. Why would you look at someone differently because they practice a different religion than you? In the Pet Peeves thread, you said yours was religious people. Well, it sounds like you are throwing yourself into that catergory. You've got a lot to learn.

everybody looks at things differently ;)

#29 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,382 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 09:45 PM

Diversity and having the freedom of religion is what makes this world great indeed *well, some parts of the world anyways*<_< Personally I dont think you can fully understand your own religion until you look at others...it absolutely annoys me to no end to have someone that hasnt even stepped foot in a Catholic church "assume" things and go pointing out all the things they think is wrong with it.

Dark, I love the passion you show for your religion and thank you for explaining how you found Azazel was your Guardian God...again, I wish you great success with your business and hope you will post more information on Satanism :P
Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

#30 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 09:48 PM

Well said, Willow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users