demonic prescence..?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 29 March 2008 - 07:00 AM

I agree with them, OUIJA BOARDS are uncontrolable. I don't care who says they can control them. A portal is open and any entity can come through.

Kira wrote,

Sorry, no I cannot help you other than to tell you to STOP IMMEDIATELY WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!!!!! When mental illness and medication is involved that is a whole different ball of wax that I can do nothing about. One must be of healthy mind, body and spirit in order to engage in this activity safely. One must also be surrounded by only light and love of ones higher power, angels and guides.

Please STOP and start working with the light, the light of one candle is stronger than that of darkness.

Seer
I am more than my physical body.

#17 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 29 March 2008 - 02:35 PM

I echo what most people are saying about these boards. Stay away from them !!
You are not fully trained in protection and God only knows what doors you have opened !

Why do these people insist on using them ? Ive seen what these ouija boards can do, so please refrain from using them.

Mark :P

#18 biada

biada

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 02:39 PM

I echo what most people are saying about these boards. Stay away from them !!
You are not fully trained in protection and God only knows what doors you have opened !

Why do these people insist on using them ? Ive seen what these ouija boards can do, so please refrain from using them.

Mark :P

scans of the orbs and faces would be nice.. thanks

#19 Casshern

Casshern

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 04:07 PM

Iíd echo what others have said, but then Iíd be a hypocrite.

For those who are experienced, who have developed their gifts and have their guides, spirits, etc, itís easy to deter others from their own curiosity. But, no matter how dangerous the curiosity is (in this instance using a Ouija board), it can sometimes be so strong.

While now, Iím more inclined to read and study before trying anything - I do remember a time where a quick fix sounded much better than the process of learning (silly, right?).

Thankfully, my attempt at using the board failed, but even now, I really want to try it again. I sometimes donít even mind the thought of attracting lower beings, as long as I experience something. While Iíd like to think I have experienced other forms of paranormal, Iíve never came into contact with a spirit. And that kind of fuels me to want to do something like the board. Again.

Iím not advertising it, simply explaining why people are drawn to it, as someone asked in a previous post what compels people to use it.

#20 ziggy1706

ziggy1706

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 07:47 AM

What a coincidence!! I too, REALLY would like to play th baord again, even though i had a bad experince. Bt not smart. I was told, by ed and lorraine warren, that by playing with the board again, the smae entities may try and re enter, as they know who you are now. And god forbod, they bring their 'friends' along with them. Worse case scenario, you might attract a high level demon. NOT worht the risk dude.

#21 cia_says77

cia_says77

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Computers, reading, writing poetry and songs, knitting, crochet, and of course the paranormal

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:52 PM

well i i'm just so curious about paranormal because i sense when somethings there and i want to no what, the ouija has been extremely helper in past experience i've had both good and bad with it, but recently its been bad, because this is a new house which we got for a great priced because there was a drug bust in it, and before 2 men kidnapped a 14year old girl and kept her tied up in the secret room behind my closet, and they did kill her,.i just want to kno what i'm around because when imind me own business and ignore it it really starts up stronge, i feel like something is trying to reach me i dontkno why but i cant just ignore it even if i stopped ouija then the voices i fear might be more clear and all, same with the polatergiest activtive which i think could be me i'm highly spiritual and has telepathic power- i bent my first spoon! :wow: and i can move my pengulum in any dirctions for hipnouius,
though i stop ouija when i feel threated seems to be useful.

yes im workin on those pics, there on a disk and my mothers comupter so im working on it!

A couple of things here hun. The ouiji board activity isn't bad because your house is bad, it is because you let a demon in through the board. I personally believe you shouldn't use the board because I believe Christians shouldn't, but if you don't believe that its fine, however I think I speak for most people on here when I say you really need to read up on how to use the board. And you should stop calling the demon by name, because it gives it power. This demon is feasting on you because your faith is shaky right now. I am going through the same thing. This is a heavy topic for me, because someday I hope to help people going through things like this. I am very worried.

#22 cia_says77

cia_says77

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Computers, reading, writing poetry and songs, knitting, crochet, and of course the paranormal

Posted 01 April 2008 - 10:17 PM

Something I forgot to mention, please don't pray about it. That sounds wrong but you need to go strait to the church. Get an excercism done ASAP. Honestly. They can't here your prayers (when you pray in your head) unless you are praying about them. If you want to pray when there is activity, pray for strength and protection only. Because when they go away they come back with SEVEN more demons. Not fun, and would explain why you have so many.

GET HELP NOW. You said you think you might be possessed now, which might be true. A priest can help tell yo that, but I can tell you that if you aren't possessed, it is planning on taking you over. This is no joke.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users