think my 1yr old is seeing a spirit????

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jasont1981

jasont1981

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:58 PM

hi im very new to this forum but i figured its the best way to get some answer without ppl looking at me like im crazy....so for the past month id say my 1yr daughter has been waving to someone/something and saying hi also in my house .. but most recent the past 2 nights she wakes up after mid night some time cries and then we here her say hi..both times my wife went in there and got our daughter cuz she was freaked out and said one in the living room my daughter toy phone started going off...my questions is how do i know if she really is seeing somthing cuz obviously shes to young to tell me n if she is how do i know the diff if its good or evil..............any help would be great........ps my younger sister is able to see spritis since she was younger if that helps at all

#2 Frater Arion

Frater Arion

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Occultism, Chemistry, Physics, Music, Rock Climbing,

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:27 PM

My cousin has kids around that age, they do stuff like that. They cry, they wave, they yell, they're just weird. Posted Image It doesn't necessarily mean she is seeing spirits, then again, it doesn't necessarily mean she isn't. Investigate a little more, see if anything strange has been going on in your house. You need more than just a one year old acting a little strange to suggest a haunting.
Asperges me, AGLA, hyssopo, et mundabor; lavabis me, et super nivem dealbabor.
Accendat in nobis Eheieh ignem sui amoris et flammam aeternae caritatis.

My blog

#3 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:31 AM

The toy phone could just be the battery. You should look into the history of the house or land.
Right this way to my haunted space.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users