What does this mean?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Castnet4fish

Castnet4fish

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 07:59 PM

Sorry to keep bothering y'all but I had something happen today at work that is either me being "sensitive" or just plain common sense (probably the latter).
On Oct. 22 there was a tragedy in a nearby city. A man apparently killed his pregnant wife then killed himself. I had to report it and said a few passing words of condolence to the family of one of the deceased. But the issue bugged me for a while. Authorities were hesitant to rule murder/suicide because of family out cry and the investigation dragged on.
I hadn't thought about the issue for a while cause I know it takes time for the inquest. Then today out of the blue I was walking a hallway at work and the case popped in my mind. I made mental note to call the justice of the peace or sheriff's office for an update but got busy and forgot.
Got home late and surfed the local news sites and lo and behold there's a story (form other media), quoting the JP, who ruled the case murder/suicide.
Anyway, did I think about the case, out of the blue, because subconsciously I knew it would be about time to make a followup call or was it something else that made me think about this poor couple today?
I'm going to try and remember to document these coincidences to see if it's just a gut feeling or not. It's just that it hits when I'm NOT thinking about the topic.
Thanks for the help.

#2 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 25 November 2010 - 08:11 PM

Thats great that you are going to document and I believe that you will see that things aren't just coincidence and in fact, when you are more aware it will begin to increase.

Don't let the subtle messages pass you by.
I am more than my physical body.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users