Free Skins
© Fisana

Photo

OK, I know this option has to be somewhere...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 reprise

reprise

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 28 June 2003 - 12:43 AM

but I can't seem to locate the "view new posts" or "view posts since last visit" option.  Can someone point me in the right direction, so I don't have to check each individual forum for new posts?

Many thanks.

#2 Jeff Belanger

Jeff Belanger

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 28 June 2003 - 03:43 AM

When you visit the main page of the Town Square (http://www.ghostvill...in/yabb/YaBB.pl) you will see a little folder icon on the left-hand side of the page next to each board. If the folder has a blue dot in it, that means there are messages in there you haven't read. If the dot is silver that means there are no new messages in that board.

Once you click into a specific board you will see a small graphic that says "new" next to any messages that have been updated since you read them last.

And on our home page (http://www.ghostvillage.com) at the bottom we always have the 10 most recent posts displayed.

Hope this helps.
Have you read these books?
Posted Image
There will be a quiz...

#3 DSF

DSF

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 03 July 2003 - 07:18 PM

Another option.......

On the home page of this site, towards the bottom left hand corner, is a list of the 10 most recent posts on the boards.

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,361 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 04 July 2003 - 12:28 AM

i personally do what mrsspooky has suggested. we can view the MOST RECENT posts from each forum.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users