• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 permanent damage

permanent damage

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 12:04 PM

Ok so I have had two girls who claim to be Pagan tell me they have cast spells on me. The first one was when I was 15 or 16 and she said she cast some sort of spell of protection on me because she wanted me to be safe. She said she did something with a picture of me and thats all I can remember her telling me how it went down. Anyways about two years later a series of tramatic events happened to me. I had premenitions of them happenening but I ignored them. So my first question is do you think that I had these premonitions because of the "spell"? And if so is it still in effect because I ignored the premenitions?

The second girl claimed to have cast some sort of curse on me. I didn't know her very well and I don't know why she did it and she wouldn't tell me. Since then I have had uncanny bad luck. So do you think this girls curse really worked or is it just coincidence? If so is there anything I can do to break the curse? How do these two spells conflict with eachother and how serious should I take be taking this?
Thanks!

Edited by permanent damage, 30 November 2006 - 12:05 PM.

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 30 November 2006 - 12:10 PM

:) Mind works in different ways, right? I am by no means an authority to comment on the authenticity of the spells, but however I do believe spells works. At the same time, since you were aware of it, I am sure your mind was open for the subtle messages, and hence I believe it is not coincidence.
Posted Image

#3 RowanG

RowanG

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 12:14 PM

A spell of protection isn't going to cause you to have premonitions. Its purpose is as stated: to protect you. She was right to offer protection against something she did to you.

As for the premonition(s), does anyone in your family have psychic abilities? As I said elsewhere, you sound young, so this could be a gift in the developmental stage.

#4 permanent damage

permanent damage

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 12:36 PM

Noone in my family has psychic abilities, to my knowledge atleast. Thx for the feedback guys

#5 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 02:01 PM

Well, most people I know say that protection spells have to be renewed every so often, maybe that was why it took two years after it for a catastrophe to happen to you? I'm inclined to agree with Moonchild, though, with your being aware of the curse your mind would tend to amplify it.
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#6 Harmony1215

Harmony1215

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Music (all kinds except country), Witchcraft (mainly celtic but interested in everything). I love learning about all different types of religions.
    I sing the national anthem a few times a year.

Posted 05 December 2006 - 10:18 AM

I do agree w/ Yosei and Moonchild on how if your mind is open to such suggestions it's easier for you to amplify it.

I also have to put my 2 cents into what these 2 girls did to you. First of all a witch or even pagan shouldn't be putting spells on people unless they have been given consent to put a spell on you. The girl that cursed you she shouldn't even be meddling in trying to curse people. That being said witches belive in the law of 3. So whatever someone does to a person (esp. not with consent) they will get back times 3. The girl that tried to curse you will inevitably get something back to her 3 times the curse that she tried to put on you. I'm happy that your friend who put a protection spell on you did this, b/c you obviously needed it if this other girl is trying to curse you, but at the same time she should have asked for your permission to do this.

#7 RowanG

RowanG

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 10:23 AM

That being said witches belive in the law of 3. So whatever someone does to a person (esp. not with consent) they will get back times 3.

Sorry, Harmony, but that's not true of every witch/pagan/wiccan. I know a few who don't subscribe to that philosophy.

#8 permanent damage

permanent damage

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 12:01 PM

Rowan, is there anything I can do to practice or does it just develop on its own?

#9 RowanG

RowanG

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 12:06 PM

Practice what?

#10 permanent damage

permanent damage

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 12:27 PM

Psychic abilities.

#11 RowanG

RowanG

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 12:34 PM

That I'm not sure about. Perhaps someone else here who has psychic or similar abilities can help you. I've got empathic abilities and the developed over time. I don't know if that's how it is for all abilities or not... sorry.

#12 seakla

seakla

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interests are reading and writing. I also love to research my genealogy and love to research other little historical people or events that catch my attention. I am really getting into homespun crafts and have recently learned howe to weave a basket, make my own paper and am currently learning to carve wood. <br /><br />I am married (10 years in 2006) and have two daughters who will be 10 and 8 in 2006. We all enjoy hanging around outside in our own yard, but also are fond of grabbing a South Carolina map, looking at it and saying &quot;this looks like a cool place&quot; and we will take off and drive there. <br /><br />I also enjoy meeting other people and learning about other places and cultures and have a few penpals that I am trying to be better at writing to regularly.

Posted 03 January 2007 - 12:42 PM

While I think curses are possible, I also think that by being told you are cursed then you are open to think everything bad is part of it. As for the protection spell...I would think it would wear off and I don't think premonitions are a part of the protection. She would have had to do a spell to enhance psychic ability, which is seomthing entirely different than a protection spell.

You could try carrying a crystal with you if you feel you want protection. You don't have to be pagan or know very much about crystals to have it benefit you. Go to a rock shop or new age store and find either a crystal on its own or maybe a piece of jewelry with one in it. Just browse around and when something "calls" to you and you can afford it...then purchase it and wear it constantly or just when you feel you need a litle extra protection.

Edited by seakla, 03 January 2007 - 12:43 PM.

Believe and you will be rewarded~Check out my newest release: Magick for the Kitchen WitchVisit my site http://seakla.tripod.com for an autographed copy or purchase it at any online bookstore [

#13 Geistman

Geistman

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Art, Music, Paranormal Studies &amp; Research, Ghosthunting, Wicca and Paganistic forms of spirituality.

Posted 03 January 2007 - 03:32 PM

Just a response to RowanG: I disagree with the idea that just because not all Pagans / Wiccans believe in the Law Of Three, that that somehow nullifies it. There is, as I have stated elsewhere on this website, a basic principle of the universe that I happen to call "Manifestation." It simply means that whatever you put out in the way of your MOST PREDOMINANT thoughts and feelings is what you will attract back into your life. Wether it's 3-times, 10-times or even a million makes no difference... it WILL come back to you. This principle works 24 / 7 / 365 even while sleeping in EVERYONE'S life, wether they believe in it or not. But only a rare handful of people throughout the ages of time have recognized this principle, gotten a hold of it and learned to control it to bring them what they truly wanted in life. Wiccans and Pagans belong to that group of rare birds. So as for the girl that laid the curse, she will get what's coming to her! As for the one that cast the protection spell, she will have the good fortunes for her actions attracted back to her. But I do agree that one should NEVER cast a negative spell against anyone lest they wish it to return back to them. Wether positive or negative, a spell is a most predominant thought backed up by strong feelings, so it will attract back into your life that which you put out into the universe with the spell. (---Geistman).

#14 RowanG

RowanG

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 03:37 PM

You are entitled to your beliefs the same as I am.

#15 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 03 January 2007 - 04:26 PM

While I think curses are possible, I also think that by being told you are cursed then you are open to think everything bad is part of it.

Curses are very real and have to be used with extreme caution (if at all). On my religious mission in Brazil, I witnessed two curses fulfilled. The first was when my companion and I dusted our shoes. The receiver didn't know the significance of the act, so it couldn't have been a self-fulfilling prophecy. The next day lightning struck and burned down that house (thankfully no one was inside at the time). Thing about this type of curse is that you never dictate what will happen - it's just a testimony that you wash your hands of that individual, so let whatever's going to happen happen.

The second saw a woman age 20 years in the course of 12 months. I don't think she deserved something that harsh. My senior companion cursed a 50 year old woman right before we were transferred to a different city. By luck I was transferred back a year later and stumbled on a woman who appeared 70, but on talking with her I found it was the same person. I tried to lift the curse but couldn't.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users