2 replies to this topic

#1 gigskitsap

gigskitsap

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 12:37 AM

Question?
Trying to find people who have heard and or visited the Kate Blood "Bleeding tombstone"? I have been to the location and am trying to find others that may have seen it?

Girls Investigating Ghosts and the Supernatural was founded in October 2008 and currently consists of 5 members. G.I.G.S. is a group of young women who's curiosity surpassed the standards of the question, "What's out there?"We are in the Greater-Seattle area and will travel to just about anywhere.If you live locally to Kitsap County and you have a home or a location you'd like our team to investigate, please send us a message, or email us at G.I.G.S.Kitsap@gmail.com and we will do our best to help you in any way we can.www.myspace.com/gigskitsap

#2 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 04 July 2010 - 08:27 AM

Welcome to our Village from another Wisconsinite. I did a quick search online and came up with this article:
http://www.hauntedwi...ideCemetery.htm
I also checked this legend out in The Wisconsin Road Guide to Haunted Locations by Chad Lewis and Terry Fisk of Eau Claire. They checked this story out. Supposedly Kate Blood murdered her husband and children. She is buried away from the regular part of the cemetery because of this, and if you go to her grave at midnight when there is a full moon, you'll see blood oozing from her tombstone. Lewis and Fisk go on to say that she didn't murder her children because she didn't have any, and she didn't murder her husband because he outlived her and remarried. It still makes for a great story though.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#3 gigskitsap

gigskitsap

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 04:42 PM

Welcome to our Village from another Wisconsinite. I did a quick search online and came up with this article:
http://www.hauntedwi...ideCemetery.htm
I also checked this legend out in The Wisconsin Road Guide to Haunted Locations by Chad Lewis and Terry Fisk of Eau Claire. They checked this story out. Supposedly Kate Blood murdered her husband and children. She is buried away from the regular part of the cemetery because of this, and if you go to her grave at midnight when there is a full moon, you'll see blood oozing from her tombstone. Lewis and Fisk go on to say that she didn't murder her children because she didn't have any, and she didn't murder her husband because he outlived her and remarried. It still makes for a great story though.

My team and I have been working on trying to find more encounter stories. While we were there we came across the grave and came to the conclusion that the headstone appears to be made of limestone of some kind which can discolor with time. Is there any one who has photos of the said "oozing"?

Girls Investigating Ghosts and the Supernatural was founded in October 2008 and currently consists of 5 members. G.I.G.S. is a group of young women who's curiosity surpassed the standards of the question, "What's out there?"We are in the Greater-Seattle area and will travel to just about anywhere.If you live locally to Kitsap County and you have a home or a location you'd like our team to investigate, please send us a message, or email us at G.I.G.S.Kitsap@gmail.com and we will do our best to help you in any way we can.www.myspace.com/gigskitsap

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users