Free Skins
© Fisana

Mesopotamia, ouija board.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 25 July 2003 - 09:01 PM

Ok, i am still in Adder Iraq or the former biblical city of Ur, abrahams birth place. I have yet to get this darn Ouija board to work here, even after trying to get it mad, by mocking and cursing spirits. Well i said i would put up pictures and i finally got around to it. If you would like to see Ur, or the ancient ruins of Babylonian times you can find them here at:

http://photos.yahoo.com/scv311us

Let me know what you all think.

Phil

#2 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 26 July 2003 - 03:48 AM

Phil,

Thank you for sharing your pictures...its amazing what has withstood the centuries...as to the board problems I have never touched a ouija board so can not help you there.
Posted Image Myspace "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein Posted Image Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#3 spiritdragon

spiritdragon

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 26 July 2003 - 09:17 AM

You might obtain a Shiva Ling stone(sychronize your right and left brain),amythest(can be a ring a just a plain crystal to open your third eye),Turquiose(for protection),and Jade(to ask for the jade Emperors guidence). You better rest up and drink a cup of Green Tea,Jasmine, Ginseng,and peppermint.

#4 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 27 July 2003 - 09:33 AM

I've got no advice for you with regards to the ouija board, I'm sorry.  I've never used one myself.

But those pictures of Ancient Ur, just beautiful!  What was it like, standing on those grounds, seeing the remains of a biblical city?

Krafted with luv

by monsters

• Guests

Posted 07 October 2003 - 04:18 AM

Im back. its been a while since i was here. we lost internet in iraq for several weeks. anyways, i would say the experience was a good one. i know that most people will never be able to travel there. i did aquire a handful of dirt to keep as a souviener.  :) hehehe,
thanks for the comments.

Phil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users