Favourite Paranormal Movie

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#46 Chrltt

Chrltt

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Urban Legends, taking photoes, the sims2, but theres so many to think of

Posted 23 November 2007 - 10:47 PM

Donnie Darko, Rosemary's Baby, Sixth Sense, Fright Night, Hocus Pocus.

#47 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,231 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 24 November 2007 - 11:25 AM

1408 was also a good paranormal movie, but Reagan( The Exorist) still has my vote! Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#48 reapr

reapr

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Wisdom, Knowledge and Truth.

Posted 24 November 2007 - 12:55 PM

The Shining with Jack Nicholson is my all time favorite. The Sixth Sense kinda hit home and was my second favorite. Toss up on the third is either the Omen or Excosist.

Then there is the Howling and American Warewolf in London if those really fit in the list.

Anyone Remember Ghost Story?
People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe. Andy Rooney

#49 Nurse Ellie

Nurse Ellie

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:I love my God (Jesus), and my job. I enjoy spending time with my pets and listening to my old clocks chime! Life after dead has interested me still childhood. I have many unexplained things happen to me over the years and I'd like to know more!

Posted 24 November 2007 - 02:50 PM

I must say I was pleasantly surprised with the Exorcism of Emily Rose.

i would say that ghostbusters,sixth sense are my all time favorites!also thirteen ghosts the old version was good too! does any one know of an old movie with george c. scott where he is renting a house where he is visted by a little boy who is haunting the house.
jeffrey wands
www.jeffreywands.com

It's funny you should mention that movie, as I was scrolling down I was trying to think of the name of it to! "The Changling" is one of my favorites to! I also like "An American Haunting"
Nurse Ellie

#50 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 10:10 AM

reapers,
I just watched Ghost story A few weeks ago and it's still a good one.

I also liked The Others. I can say that one got me before I got It.
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#51 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,231 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 25 November 2007 - 10:55 AM

The Shining with Jack Nicholson is my all time favorite. The Sixth Sense kinda hit home and was my second favorite. Toss up on the third is either the Omen or Excosist.

Then there is the Howling and American Warewolf in London if those really fit in the list.

Anyone Remember Ghost Story?

American Warewolf in London was a great Hollywood(not paranormal) movie, I just loved that movie. I saw it at the movie theater way back when! Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#52 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,307 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 07:08 PM

The first Blair Witch spooked me out!...6th Sense, The Others.

#53 reapr

reapr

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Wisdom, Knowledge and Truth.

Posted 25 November 2007 - 11:39 PM

I forgot one ....
It's one of my all time favorite short movies and has won awards and touches on mnay elements and beliefs. Its a afterdeath/life comedy. About 15 minutes long.

http://www.jeffwitzk...godwetrust.html
People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe. Andy Rooney

#54 eatnama

eatnama

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Ghost novels, 19th century gothic novels; books in general, photography

Posted 12 December 2007 - 04:37 AM

I'm more into Asian horror/paranormal movies, because they usually show ghosts the way I think they are :headbang:

Asian
Wishing Stairs
The Eye
Grudge 1 & 2, Ju-On 1 & 2
Dark Water
Into the Mirror

Other
Ninth Gate (!!)
Sixth Sense
Dracula (Coppola version)
Crow (the first one)
The Others
Wax Mask (Italian)
13 Ghosts
Stir of Echoes

Oh and 1408. I had to go see it twice :headbang:

Edited by eatnama, 12 December 2007 - 04:39 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users