Southern New York - Northern New Jersey

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Ghosted

Ghosted

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 07:15 PM

Any persons (living or dead), or any groups in the Southern New York or Northern New Jersey area?

I'm interested in meeting others with same interests.  I am willing to travel for meet-ups and investigations or just research.

I need advance notice to fit into my busy schedule.

I have planned 2 Haunted Vacations for myself this year, and maybe a third.

About me.  I'm 52 years old, Spiritually developed, and a member of Mensa (the high IQ society).

I've had a few personal encounters years ago, and a number of out of body experiences.

I've been "on the path" for eight years now studying most world religions and spiritual practices.

I've been watching the Ghost Shows several years now and decided it's time to get involved on a

Spiritual Level.

The world is going to hell in a handbasket (in case you hadn't noticed) and now more than ever Mother Earth needs healing.

I'm interested in learning to communicate with ghosts finding out why they stay, or are trapped here, and helping them

if possible to cross over into the spirit realm, or at least find peace.

I'm not interested in meeting up with teenagers who want to hang out in a cementary on Friday night, drinking and

smoking and thinking that's cool.  I grew up 30 years ago!

If you're a mature, intelligent spiritual being and want to help lost souls then contact me.

I'm Ghosted

#2 JamieLen

JamieLen

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 09:31 PM

I want to help I am 20 years and I live in Harper TX

#3 nq13

nq13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 02:53 PM

Hi Ghosted! I came back to GhostVillage looking to post. I was going to ask if anyone in the NYC suburbs (Lower Hudson Valley) would like to find something, anything to do with ghosts! I would love to help. PS I have a place to drink and smoke. I would never disrespect a cemetery or the souls there with partying.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 nq13

nq13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 03:17 PM

Hey JamieLen!

Even though you are in TX maybe you can help in some way. I don't know if Ghosted wants my help but I could use your help and suggestions right now. Any ideas on communicating with the other side? Thoughts?

Natasha

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#5 Ghosted

Ghosted

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 10:07 PM

How old are you nq13, and where do you live?

I'm Ghosted

#6 nq13

nq13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 12:07 PM

Hi There Ghosted!

I have a daughter that is old enough to vote and I live in Rockland County NY. Forgive me my vanity for not posted the actual age.

Sincerely,

Natasha

#7 Ghosted

Ghosted

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 05:43 PM

Hi Natasha.

Is my e-mail address visable in my profile?

I would be interested in discussing with you my ideas about a different kind of ghost group in the southern New York area.

I'm Ghosted

#8 nq13

nq13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 08:58 AM

No, your email address is not visible. I tried to send you a message through your profile  but it said I couldn't. You may use the email address unhstories@gmail.com to contact me. Hope to hear from you soon.

Natasha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users