New GV Asylum

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
380 replies to this topic

#376 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 06 March 2005 - 05:33 PM

I SAW THAT CHOCOLATE CAKE!! GIVE IT TO ME!!
*attacks Camevil with empty box of uncle ben's*

One question...who decides which voice gets to go first? They aren't going to like that....I said BE QUIET IM TALKING!! You can go NEXT
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#377 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 05:52 PM

I can ingest chichI can MATI'm sorry Angelina, you cannot have the rice. That would lead to masticating.

Wobbles on top of a cot and screams "There will be NO masticating on my watch! You know the rules."

*With the wand of her whip, points everyone's attention to the sign on the wall, which reads:*

.......after 5:00 on odd-numbered days
8. No running with scissors
9. No walking and chewing gum at the same time
10. No masticating
11. No chawoowoos shall be ingested during Sabbath
12. Only one voice in your head shall speak at any given time...

*as patients read the sign, quietly slides the plate of chocolate cake under cot*

AHAHAHAHAHAH! It will be before 5 tomorrow on a even numbered day! Woo hoo!

Yee ha! We can run with scissors, (look out Orbie, I might even get the stapler out)

I can walk and chew gum at the same time! Watch out for that gum on your casket lid!

I CAN MASTICATE!!!!!!

I can ingest chawawas!

I can listen to the multiple voices in my head, WOO HOOO!

All this while Evil Camevil eats chocolate cake....

Angelina ATTACK!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :) :weeee: :weeee:
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#378 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 06 March 2005 - 05:59 PM

Is this before 5 am or pm?! Or is this a dirty trick?!?!
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#379 Camille

Camille

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 06:22 PM

Aargh!

No, no, no! Read the rules! The after 5:00 reference was ONLY with regard to rule number 7. I did not have room to post ALL the rules. :rolleyes:

<sigh>,

Rule No. 7 reads, in its entirety, "vampires shall not be released from their coffins until after 5:00 p.m. on odd-numbered days."
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite."Bertrand Russell"You're going to go to McDonald's... you'll order an Egg McMuffin and some coffee... WAIT! They're going to forget your extra salt! Remind them to give you salt, please!!"Ed Closser, Trivial Psychic

#380 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 06:27 PM

GRR!! YOU TRICKED US!!
**does a handstand to mediate and starts planning camevil's demise**

#381 hawk2k3

hawk2k3

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 10:24 PM

Rule No. 7 reads, in its entirety, "vampires shall not be released from their coffins until after 5:00 p.m. on odd-numbered days."

I hope your brave enough to tell Moon that, then again he sleeps most of the time
*watches the new door open a bit more*

Where's Moon, he should've had a new room for us to move to by now
*continues watching the door*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users