Just a Question

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 venusmoon32

venusmoon32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writting, Paranormal Events, Nature walks,etc....<br />Also I enjoy spending time at events with my kids .My major intrest lies with the old religion, witch doctors, and nature from here and beyound without the laws of the people.

Posted 07 January 2011 - 05:37 AM

Does/Can Numberology play a part in the paranormal? If the numbers can influence us then are their numbers that can influence the paranormal?
If Angels had Wings and Devils had Horns then We must of been born with the Thorns.. Tweezers anyone??,Someone?!..

#2 John Glendenning

John Glendenning

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 02:39 PM

Does/Can Numberology play a part in the paranormal? If the numbers can influence us then are their numbers that can influence the paranormal?

I think so, and a lot of people around the world and throughout history would say the same.. whether directly or not.

We have bingo, lotto, almost everybody has a lucky number, ...people who believe in the evil number of satan/demons and use it in their customs/rituals/teachings, numbers have been a part of our existence forever.

my lucky number is 7, i am however fascinated with the number 3. Its why i think the team on Ghost Adventures is able to collect compelling evidence to support claims of the paranormal. lots of things come in threes....

Lets see if anybody else can think of some famous 3's like....

sun, moon, and stars
red white and blue
legislative judicial and executive branches that make up the US government
morning, afternoon, evening
holy trinity ( god, Jesus, and the holy spirit )

.... i have a lot more examples, but I hope this spurs some ideas and people post some more notable 3's :wow:

lets hear some!

#3 venusmoon32

venusmoon32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writting, Paranormal Events, Nature walks,etc....<br />Also I enjoy spending time at events with my kids .My major intrest lies with the old religion, witch doctors, and nature from here and beyound without the laws of the people.

Posted 06 May 2011 - 02:42 AM

Thanks John
If Angels had Wings and Devils had Horns then We must of been born with the Thorns.. Tweezers anyone??,Someone?!..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users