3 replies to this topic

#1 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:53 PM

I hope this is the right place for this subject.... first of all, NO, I don't claim to have been abducted by aliens. Many years ago, my every 2 week trip to the Half-Price Book store, 30 miles away meant I'd pick up 2 or 3 books to read until next trip. This one time I could find nothing that interested me. (I had quit reading novels years before. ) Every round I made of the store I kept going back to that rack of paperbacks with that alien face on it. Not interested, until I looked closer and in small print below the title it said "A true story". What the heck! I figured this author was pulling a prank and got interested enough that I bought the book, still thinking that this guy's got a nerve to say "true story".
Couldn't put the book down, it was so interesting. So interesting that I found other books on that subject by all kinds of authors...
Just wondering what you'all think of this whole subject of people from all over the world, who don't know each other, from all kinds of backrounds telling identical stories.
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#2 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:45 PM

There is a lot of stuff out there on this. For a really interesting read try "Supernatural" by Graham Hancock. That's the book, in my opinion that ties a lot of abduction stuff together, from eleven abduction, to shamanic initiations thru alien abduction.
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#3 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:09 PM

Thanks Cryscat, I've probably read most of the authors out there on this subject except Graham Hancock's.
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#4 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:38 PM

Have you read "Taken: Inside the Alien-Human Agenda" by Karla Turner, Ph.D. ? That was one of the earlier books on this and well written. I have it as a pdf file.

Edited by Cryscat, 06 October 2012 - 05:43 PM.

Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users