Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo
- - - - -

What do you track in an investigation...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Allynn

Allynn

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:48 PM

Looking for input on what y'all track in an investigation. So far by reading posts I gather investigators are mostly interested in:
  • EM fluxuations
  • Temperature fluxuation
  • Humidity fluxuation
  • Barometric pressure changes
  • Radio frequencies
  • Infrasound
  • Moon phase
  • Solar activity
And….

I look forward to your input.

Sorry! I am not certain why my text disappeared above. Suggestions on how to fix it????

Try #2. Looking for input on what y'all track in an investigation. So far by reading posts I gather investigators are mostly interested in:
  • EM fluxuations
  • Temperature fluxuation
  • Humidity fluxuation
  • Radio frequencies
  • Infrasound
  • Moon phase
  • Solar activity

And….

Blond(e) on IR
Testing assumptions on which are the foundation of the current paranormal investigation model.

#2 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:47 AM

(Fix for the problem - Leave text color on "Automatic" so it will always pick a different color than the background.)

To get back on topic, as an investigator I monitor most of these areas to varying degrees. The nature of the investigation will determine the extent that each is considered. For instance, if a claim is made where something is seen visibly then the emphasis would be placed on things that might cause such a condition. If something is heard then the emphasis goes toward the auditory rather than visual. Of course that doesn't mean you totally ignore the other seemingly unrelated areas either. There is always the possibility that something else may be behind the event. In other words an investigator must be able to cover all bases and allow the investigation to steer the course based on the events as they unfold.

Our association has experts in various fields of study. If we need a photograph analyzed we have a professional who does that sort of thing and defer any in depth work to him. My specialty is in electronics and audio, I get most of the cases requiring that area of expertise. We also have associates who specialize in chemistry and biology. Each may or may not get involved in a particular case based on the nature of the case. And who is involved will also determine what areas we are monitoring to any great extent.

#3 Allynn

Allynn

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 12:35 PM

Thank you for the speedy reply.

Let me take a step back and rephrase. (I’m going on 17 years of investigating; I am comfortable with the above; you laid it out well.)

What are the emerging technologies that investigators employ? What are they measuring and why? So far by reading posts (and other paranormal literature) I gather investigators are mostly interested in:
  • EM fluxuations
  • Weather changes such as
    • Temperature fluxuation
    • Humidity fluxuation
  • Radio frequencies
  • Infrasound
  • Moon phase
  • Solar weather/activity

And….what is new??

Blond(e) on IR
Testing assumptions on which are the foundation of the current paranormal investigation model.

#4 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:50 AM

Since my work is primarily related to EVP / audio I can speak mostly where my research is directed. currently I am investigating the possible interaction of EMF and its connection to EVPs. This is similar to radio except that radio is generally considered a high frequency signal which is in someway modulated by a lower (voice) signal. In the case of my work I am considering an unmodulated signal, EMF in the audio spectrum. This includes infrasound through the ultrasonic regions ( 0 - to around 50 kHz.)

I am recording in that region and using high sensitivity mics and amplifiers, scanning this region for activity using an AF spectrum analyzer. If any activity is observed then it is compared to conventional EVP recordings made at the same time in an attempt to determine what, if any, relationship the two have. Thus far I have obtained very limited samples of data so no conclusions can be drawn. I have also transmitted voice as an EM Field (not radio frequency) several times in an attempt to initiate communication after obtaining an unusual response to this.earlier in Gettysburg. So far I have been unable to replicate the results from that experiment. Work is continuing.... So much for what is new regarding my work.....

#5 Allynn

Allynn

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 04:26 PM

Thank you for the info, CaveRat2. I would love to ask more questions about your EVP experiment. I am in the middle of round 1. My next round is more extensive look at EMF in audio. I can be emailed at allynn fifteen at gmail. The number is in numerics. Have a great day!
Blond(e) on IR

#6 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:56 PM

Thank you for the info, CaveRat2. I would love to ask more questions about your EVP experiment. I am in the middle of round 1. My next round is more extensive look at EMF in audio. I can be emailed at allynn fifteen at gmail. The number is in numerics. Have a great day!

Rather than rehash a lot of details here, I have numerous pages of info related to my work on my website. I even have a Q and A section there for reader inquiries. Click the link in my sig and start reading ! !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users