Terry Schiavo

• Please log in to reply
199 replies to this topic

#196 Noelle1966

Noelle1966

Uses WD-40 for evil purposes

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Interests:Animals, ice skating, pets, animal issues, historical societies, travelling, and of course - ghost hunting.

Posted 04 May 2005 - 09:39 AM

Angelina - that was a good article. I agreed on a lot of the points in it.
The reason that a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail and not his tongue.Do unto others, then run.Life's messy. Clean it up.

#197 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 15 June 2005 - 05:34 PM

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8225637
Here's an excerpt from an article about Terri Schiavo's autopsy results.

The Associated Press
Updated: 4:26 p.m. ET June 15, 2005LARGO, Fla. - An autopsy on Terri Schiavo backed her husband’s contention that she was in a persistent vegetative state, finding that she had massive and irreversible brain damage and was blind, the medical examiner’s office said Wednesday. It also found no evidence that she was strangled or otherwise abused.

But what caused her collapse 15 years ago remained a mystery.

The autopsy and post-mortem investigation found no proof that she had an eating disorder, as was suspected at the time, Pinellas-Pasco Medical Examiner Jon Thogmartin said.

Schindlers unconvinced
Regardless of the autopsy findings, the Schindlers continue to believe their daughter was not in a persistent vegetative state, their lawyer, David Gibbs III, said after Thogmartin’s report was issued. He said they plan to discuss the autopsy with other medical experts and may take some unspecified legal action.

“We are, at this point, examining every option and no decisions have been made,” Gibbs said.

George Felos, Michael Schiavo's attorney, said his client “was pleased to hear the hard science and evidence of those findings.”

How can they deny SCIENTIFIC evidence? I really do feel badly for this family. They are so deeply in denial it must be completely eating away at them. They really should seek help!
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#198 grendel

grendel

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, Movies, Work, Kung Fu, Sci-Fi, Going to bed as the sun rises, eating, breathing, bathing (on occasion), Nature...and so on and so on....

Posted 18 June 2005 - 01:07 AM

This is just my opinion, but all the people who made rotten comments about her husband and protested outside the hospice should write a letter of apology for being worng. It was a difficult decision which was for good cause (she would not have ever recovered) and people judged him on pure speculation. I hope they ask for forgiveness. To me it seemed like kicking a guy when he was already down. Thats just my opinion.
I'm just a very well-paid juvenile delinquent -Al Jorgensen of MinistryIf we moved in next door your lawn would die -Lemmy of MotorheadThe only reason we wore sunglasses onstage was because we couldn't stand the sight of the audience - John Cale of The Velvet Underground--------------------------------------------------http://fotofight.com...um_home/Dewlso/--------------------------------------------------

#199 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 08 July 2005 - 02:56 PM

Things are finally officially being laid to rest! :clap:

http://www.cnn.com/2...o.ap/index.html

TALLAHASSEE, Florida (AP) -- Gov. Jeb Bush has declared an end to the state's inquiry into Terri Schiavo's collapse 15 years ago, after Florida's state attorney said there was no evidence that criminal activity was involved.

Bush had asked State Attorney Bernie McCabe to investigate Schiavo's case after her autopsy last month. He said he now considers the state's involvement with the matter finished.

"Based on your conclusions, I will follow your recommendation that the inquiry by the state be closed," Bush said in a two-sentence letter.

Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#200 crazyookie

crazyookie

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 09:05 AM

It's about time. They sincerely owe her husband an apology. This was a tragedy, but nothing that was caused by her husband. Remember to complete a living will so that your family does not have to go through the struggles the Shivo family went through.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users