• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 ghost_chaser_girl

ghost_chaser_girl

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 12:36 AM

ok. I have had a few weird happenings with ouija boards and just want to know if anyone else has. One time, my friend and I, who both worked for the same police department, were at my house, I believe in about 1996 or early 97. We had been playing with my board all nite and were really revved up to try it some more. Well, it was the middle of the day and we couldn't get it to work in all the daylight(Ireally didn't think that mattered, but for some reason it wouldn't work). We went into a bathroom with no windows and started trying again. This spirit who would only ID himself as "RIP" came on and I told him politely that we were trying to contact someone else, and would talk to him in a minute. He got very angry and left the board for a few minutes. Then came back and knocked the person we were trying to talk to off the board. I got a little short with him and told him to leave now or else I wouldn't talk to him any more. He got even more angry and made his presence known. I had a shelf in the bathroom, one of those curio type wooden ones. It had several small bottles of designer perfume on it, that had corked caps on them. (for lack of a better term). Well, they exploded. Right on the shelf! We were so scared that we put the board away and didn't touch it for the rest of the day. Later, I was talking to my boyfriend's room mate about what had happened. He said that several years before, long before I met him, he had talked to the same spirit and that spirit was also very nasty to him, but no broken things. Has anyone else ever came across this entity?

#2 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,049 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 27 October 2004 - 12:40 AM

welcome to GV. all i can say is DON'T ever use them. if you do...make sure you close the door when you are done. also...when you are talking to somebody from the otherside...you really don't know who or what you are talking to. they may say they are somebdy you know just to get to this side. its like dialing a phone at random..you don't know who you are going to get.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#3 Daewen

Daewen

Thinks Smilies Taste Like Chicken

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • Interests:singing, travel, music ( death metal, jrock, visual kei, punk, goth, deathcore ), Wicca, fashion, nature, cooking, goth, Japan, cats, glbt rights, baking, anne rice vampires, tolkien elves, ghosts...

Posted 27 October 2004 - 06:23 PM

there are a lot of threads on ouija boards in spirit communication...perhaps you should look there...

...I agree with kats_god, don't use ouija boards...especially don't use that one again...chop it up and sprinkle holy water over it and bury it...DO NOT BURN IT!
http://myworld.ebay....riakuroneko0489 Buy my clothes! Take a look.

http://www.dresm.com/ariakuroneko0489 Take a look at my other cheaper clothes too!

http://soundcloud.com/astrid-essex Trying this out as well. Some of my music on soundcloud.

#4 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 28 October 2004 - 10:23 PM

You should never, ever attempt spirit communication without some sort of protection ritual. I don't say 'pray first' because there are a lot of different belief systems represented here on GV, and I don't know what your affiliation, if any, is. You should go and read some of the posts about ouija boards though. There are a lot of differing opinions out there on the subject. I feel that they aren't really necessary to speak with those who have passed on, so don't really bother with them. But on the extremely rare occasion when I do, I always follow my ritual of prayer beforehand, just like when I give a reading, etc. My beliefs about 'evil' spirits is that the core personality does not change - if you are a wicked person in this life, chances are really good that you will continue on this way in the next life. Sounds like the entity you encountered is one of these, and not to be bothered with. I would say a prayer for the repose of his/her soul and that the Higher Power will take pity on him/her and help them to see their errors and to heal.
Good luck, and Welcome to GV, BTW!!
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#5 bareftbabe

bareftbabe

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 07:37 AM

Well, I posted about my ouija experience on another thread.. But I'll give a brief explination here.. A friend and I had used one at my house.. A spirit came through who was very aggressive but only towards me.. So, I asked her not to use it anymore but with out me knowing she used it in the room I was letting her stay in... When she moved out she didn't take everything with her.. That spirit lingered in the room.. It took me months of screaming kids at night to figure it out.. My oppinion is "don't use one"... like kats_god said, you never know who or what is really coming threw...And who's to say they've actually left when you've asked them to!

#6 little_bunny_bum_knee

little_bunny_bum_knee

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 09:27 AM

I HAVE NEVER USED ONE, AND NOW I DON'T THINK I CARE TO!!! :huh:
Little Bunny Bum Knee, hopping through Ghostvillage, scooping up the spirits, and bopping them on the head.

#7 Guest_FloridaLizardQueen_*

Guest_FloridaLizardQueen_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2004 - 07:24 PM

I personally DO NOT like using oujia boards for that very reason. That is just opening the door and letting in the "flies." One example of the dangers of using a board is shown in the Exorcist. Regan used it, and she ended up being possessed by a malevolent spirit--in other words a demon. They only come when someone "welcomes" them in. Maybe my reference to The Exorcist is a little extreme, but I was just trying to make a point.

#8 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 07:35 PM

You know, I lost all respect for ouija boards when I remember using it at a sleep-over and I made it say what I wanted it to say. It was easy to do and I thought that if I could do it, anybody could. It's nothing but a toy and forgive my sarcasm, but I truly do not believe the stories I have read. It's just melodrama.
petunia4998

#9 trudy_causey

trudy_causey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 12:23 AM

[QUOTE]

You can bring on Incubus assaults and also men have been known to be attacked sexually by a sucubus a female demon.The demonic spirits pick the time and place for an attack. You could you use the board today and nothing supernatural may happen, but later-no telling when-the demonic may intrude on your life.These are the things that can happen especially if the board is many times.Then the entities come through.

#10 Iron And Ice

Iron And Ice

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:Ask me.... I don't have time to write everything down

Posted 08 November 2004 - 01:01 PM

Considering my current issue (see thread- Shapless Black Mass), and research into the use of an ouija board; it is a key, that unlocks a door (or window if you prefer), to another dimension. However, it doesn't control whatever comes through that doorway. Neither do you. And you have no idea if you are talking to anything that is malevolent or benign. My regards to ouija boards are this: DO NOT USE. Those that play with fire, burn slowly or quickly; depending on how big a fire they have just lit.
" Cry havoc!!! And let slip the dogs of war!!!"....Iron and Ice

#11 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 10:34 PM

Trudy, i respect your opinion because I find you very knowledgeable, but count on your fingers and tell me how many people you know who have been attacked. And have you seen these attacks, or were you just told of them? How many of your friends lived cursed lives because of the ouija board? How many have died because of the board? I personally know many people who have used the board and no one is the worse for it. I think people do a real good job of scaring themselves, but that's all it is. If they were so evil, they would not be made and the lawsuits would be plentiful. Kids like to play with them.
petunia4998

#12 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,885 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 09 November 2004 - 04:38 PM

it is pretty scary too. I have heard os such incidences though.

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#13 trudy_causey

trudy_causey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 12:44 AM

I don't know anyone personally and I don't think I would want to especially if they were friends or relatives of mine because I personally wouldn't want that to happen to anyone. Sylvia Browne is going to be on Montel Williams tomorrow and she is going to be talking about ouija boards.
I got my information from a book called Ouija The Most Dangerous Game. The parapsychologists that wrote the book talks about many cases of possession. I don't think that would be anything that someone would put out publicly that they have been using a board because there are many people out there that are very critical of such things and would do their best to run someone down if they were ever to admit to such a thing.
Especially alot of churches and their ministers. I was asked to leave a church because I worked for an adult book store, so you can imagine how some churches would react to people saying that they used a ouija board. The next thing they would know is that they would probably be run out of town and accussed of witch craft. Thats how the witch hunt in Salem started was over a bunch of lies.

#14 Iron And Ice

Iron And Ice

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:Ask me.... I don't have time to write everything down

Posted 10 November 2004 - 12:45 PM

I will defer from further commentary. I will part with this:

Ouija boards are very dangerous. No matter how much control someone thinks they have over it, it can be perverted into a doorway; and you do not know what you will be allowing in. I am not paranoid about it, nor afraid to be in the same room with one.
" Cry havoc!!! And let slip the dogs of war!!!"....Iron and Ice

#15 trudy_causey

trudy_causey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 11 November 2004 - 01:28 AM

I'm not afraid of one eith I have used one years ago and I still have it. As a matter of fact it is on the shelf next to where I am sitting. But I have learned that you shouldn't mess with it under any circumstances. I don't know if this incident I am going to mention had anything to do with a friend of mine, but sher and her sister were using a board one evening while my mother and I were at her mothers home she was already married and the board told her to beware and keep a close eye on her son. A few weeks later he was killed when he was pushed into the path of a school bus and was crushed to death. Is thata concidence or was it just his time to cross over he was only 6?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users