Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Hello Fellow Ghost Fans!

hello introduction newbie paranormal investigator paranormal research Sensitive Empath

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MonstrPryncyss

MonstrPryncyss

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 06:02 PM

Hello to everyone! I'm new to Ghostvillage.com and wanted to stop by and say hey.
I'm part of a paranormal research team in Oklahoma. We have been together for a little more than a year. I'm still looking around and everything trying to network as well as soak up all the knowledge I can.

I was born a Sensitive, Empath, and Precognitive Dreamer however; as I grew older, the filters (walls) were put in place because society teaches (in general) that those things are evil or a bunch hocus pocus. When I started walking with the Lord, I realized I really had a gift and He had given it to me. So now I work to help people.

But I'm far from where I want to be lol I need a support network as not everyone around me embraces the gift or my desire for the paranormal. Anything, comments, suggestions, wise words, etc. that you might have for me, I'm open to receive. I also am looking for advice on the best equipment. I would LOVE to get my hands on a Mel Meter or a Ghost Box!

Nice to meet everyone!
"Those who said it couldn't be done get out of the way of those of us who ARE doing it!"
the MonstrPryncyss

#2 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,541 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:08 AM

Welcome to Ghost Village.

I can make one recommendation regarding equipment as you are just starting out. If you are looking for an EMF meter forget the Mel Meter and stick with a good tri-axial meter. Alpha Labs makes a couple good ones.

Ghost Boxes??? Those are best left for exactly what they are, entertainment only If you are contemplating doing any kind of communication the ghost boxes is exactly how NOT to do it. Better results might be obtained using proper equipment and following methods used for EVP research. Good quality stereo recorders (not cheap voice recorders) and high gain amplifiers would be the way to go.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hello, introduction, newbie, paranormal investigator, paranormal research, Sensitive, Empath

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users