Photo

ZANESVILLE OH??

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JEENO

JEENO

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Location:x1|DRESDEN|USA|usa|427|128|OH,Ohiox1|DRESDEN|USA|usa|427|128|OH,Ohio

Posted 10 April 2004 - 12:59 AM

Hi,  I'm new to ghost village.  I've tried to join several ghost hunting societies in the area, but no responses.  I recently lost my "hunting" buddy.  To a move....not a death. I'm wondering if someone in my area would like to accompany me on excursions in and around the area. My friend and I took a picture of a ghost at a local cemetary (Mary Stockums grave) and I have been obsessed since then. I have ventured out by myself a time or two, but never at night.  Too chicken for that unless accompanied by another living person.     ;D

#2 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 02:32 AM

Jeeno,

Welcome and sorry you lost your partent.  There are a number of villages in Ohio and a few fairly close in PA.  Try looking under the socities and groups board for that.  Also, you may want to move this thread there if you can't I'll let Whispers of Fire know you need help.
Posted Image

Myspace

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,124 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 10 April 2004 - 03:34 AM

Welcome to GV, Jeeno

I hope you will find some good partners to hunt from GV, we are a nice bunch ;D

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#4 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 11:44 AM

[glow=red,2,300][move]Hi, JEENO and welcome to GV[/move][/glow]

I'm moving this thread to Haunted Locations where it may get a better response. Jeeno, you my want to give out Groups board a looksee since we have a number of Villagers in Oh
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users