4 replies to this topic

#1 Freda

Freda

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 05 July 2003 - 05:19 AM

HELP :

I have posted something in a 'sticky' and cannot cancel it to re-post elsewhere. Can the Moderator please do this for me?
(What a ruddy wally !!)

It is on the EVP thread.

Thanks
Freda
Refuse to set boundaries to what is achievable and you will make the impossible happen. Brahma Kumaris.

#2 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 05 July 2003 - 05:52 AM

Hi Freda and Welcome to GV!  I have been looking for the post that you are talking about and this is the only post that I can find from you on this thread.
Any post that you put on the boards, you can always take off... in the upper right hand corner of the post you will see "quote" "modify" "remove" buttons.  I hope that this helps you and if you are still having problems please let me know exactly what thread you are talking about and I will be more than happy to assist you further! ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 Freda

Freda

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 05 July 2003 - 07:54 AM

Hi krcguns,

I had actually posted a letter hoping you would have an explanation for the voices on tapes - 4 in all over the years
( three that I no longer have and the fourth that I do have - somewhere ).

Plus a pre-recorded tape that had some abnormality on it. That I no longer have as it belonged to a friend.

I actually posted into the 'sticky' in error,  and when realising the mistake attempted to take it off - but had an error notice come up on screen.  Typed in the cry for help and when I went back to the EVP topic my post had gone.

Talk about panic.  As it was on the 'sticky' is there any chance you could retrieve it  please and post it elsewhere for me, if there is, just let me know where it is will you ?

Thanks  .... sorry to be such a pain.

Regards
Freda
Refuse to set boundaries to what is achievable and you will make the impossible happen. Brahma Kumaris.

#4 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 05 July 2003 - 05:32 PM

Hi Freda!  Don't be silly...you aren't being a pain at all we all have questions at some point or another.  I hate to tell you though, I don't think that your post saved.  Being it isn't there now I think when you got the error message your post went into limbo somewhere.  I have no way a retrieving it.  I am truly sorry.  I think that you will have to do it over.  I wish you could take a mulligan! ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#5 Freda

Freda

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 05 July 2003 - 11:57 PM

Copied from other thread :

Hi krcguns,

That really IS weird - I had put something on about our circle work - and we were asked not to talk about the nature of it until the project is completed and taken to other circles.

O.K. you lot    :-X :-X :-X :-X     ( Don't have to ask the usual - is there anybody there do I ? )

I did actually copy it from the wrong site too, but when I tried to paste - only the first two lines of the post - pasted.  
Double confirmation maybe ?

Thanks anyway flower.

Freda  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users