7 replies to this topic

#1 LanceM

LanceM

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:anything paranormal. music. creating web sites

Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:13 PM

Has anyone ever heard of a an entire subdivision being haunted by one spirit or the spirit moving from house to house?

#2 TheresaRHPS

TheresaRHPS

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:13 AM

We've had several cases of this nature, as most subdivisions are parceled out from a larger tract of land that was owned by one person. One of the more well-known cases in my area is the Southbrook Subdivision, but Poppet's Way in Texas is a fairly famous one world wide where a subdivision was built atop an old cemetery. That case is more commonly known as the Black Hope Horror. I'll link to both cases below.

And just recently, we had a case where both our clients and the people next door were experiencing very similar things. Sure enough, the lots were once part of the same property. The neighbors were both convinced they "shared" the ghost of an elderly man who used to live on the property.

Southbrook

Poppet's Way
Huntington Paranormal Investigations and ResearchCheck out my website

#3 creepyjon

creepyjon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:11 PM

something similar happened up here in massilion ohio, they built a housing complex over a large unmarked cemetery and were not able to recover all the bodies. OR if the land was part of an old farm, then it's totally possible for something like that to happen there as well.
Visit Ghosts of the Valley for my collection of paranormal evidence. http://ghostsofthevalley.net

#4 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:39 PM

I have seen cases of this in Ontario and it doesn't surprise me. I believe there are alot of new building that goes on without people knowing what they are building over. I don't believe they care either.
Right this way to my haunted space.

#5 LanceM

LanceM

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:anything paranormal. music. creating web sites

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:53 AM

I know for a fact this place was part of an old farm. Thanks for the reply. Just wasnt sure if it was a common thing or not.

#6 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:28 PM

So I guess if anyone is buying in a new subdivision you should check for yourself what was there before.

#7 marilsolstice

marilsolstice

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:13 AM

Yeah... totally. I bet spirits roam freely especially through places they are attached with may it be a single building or a wide subdivision.

An Interesting new way on sharing your Paranormal experiences click here!

Posted Image

#8 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:37 AM

In the building which I work they even ride the elevator.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users