Free Skins
© Fisana

Photo

Share Your Most Scary Hunt or Sighting Ever!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Christine1964

Christine1964

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 January 2004 - 07:54 PM

:DHi all my Name Is Christine I have always been very intrigued by Haunted Houses, scary Movies When my Dad died 2 years ago :'( i started to become more Curious about The after life and so on. I have never seen a Ghost that i know of, but have Vibs. ::P I would love to hear from all of you.  "What Was Your Most Scariest Hunt or Sighting.  :o    
Christine1964

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 25 January 2004 - 04:47 AM

hello Christine.........

check this link, we have a thread where we have shared / and are sharing your question! :P

http://www.ghostvill...59696;start=0#0

KEEP SMILING
Posted Image

#3 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 25 January 2004 - 08:53 AM

Hi, Christine,I'm sorry to hear about your Da, Hun, it does get easier as time passes.

Good topic ;D Mine's a tie between two events both ocurring within a day of one another,this was in Mn while staying at a friend's, I'd gone to bed @3am*the house was haunted so it was kind of a working vacation :P*But I'd had a dream that really disturbed me, we suspected that a teenager had died in the house, but in the dream, I actually saw/felt myself pushed down the basement stairs and knew that dad had killed him. I woke in a blind panic at about 5:30am to find a little girl's spirit beside the bed<Amanda>we believe
she was the dead teen's younger sister

"Amy, is that what happened to Peter?"

She nodded and vanished. I spent the next several hours gorging myself on homemade brownies and mtn Dew and journaling the dream. I wanted to go nowhere near the basement because I knew if I did I'd be hunting for Peter's body and I'd suspect I'd find it and I knew Peter would be waiting there for me
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#4 hapeehunter

hapeehunter

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 25 January 2004 - 08:58 PM

Wow, Whispers, that was some experience.
Did you ever find out the truth behind the story? How did the sister die? Are the parents still alive?

#5 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 26 January 2004 - 06:21 AM

I would have to say that it occured for me when Drew (whispers) was up here in MN.  It was at Ashley's house though.  We suspected that a woman and her two children were killed in the basement of the house by her evil uncle and his brother (not sure if he was her dad or not).  This spirit was angry and just plain scary!  The tool shed was a place to really get a horrible vibe as well as the basement.  We did eventually clean this house. ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#6 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 26 January 2004 - 09:44 AM

Hi, HapeeHunter,
You know, its the oddest thing, my last morning there, I cleaned the basement and house, mentally heard a woman's voice calling for her daughter<my own take is that it was Amanda's and Peter's Grandmother, even if she was calling her daughter "Hjelle">7 presences crossed into Light, I said the line I'd been wanting to say since I started investigating, "This house is clean" and told the owner she may get the odd visits from time to time since Amanda did take a liking to her, but they were at peace. A few weeks ago, the owner and her neice started picking up on presences, Amanda was making herself known again as was an older teenaged boy, besides Peter. I'm headed up there in a few months to do a bit of hunting with me boy KRC, to hopefully find out why they're returning. Hapee, the murder occurred in the 50's, so it seems unlikely that any of them
are still living*new evidence suggests that Amanda may have been drowned in the bath*

Hey, KRC, that investigation was the tie, the basement of Ashley's house was giving off some boucoups bad juju at least for me because that's where the children were murdered
as well as where they were kept before being slain and that
was also a thing of you turn around and see mom and the 2 children. B's right, guys, the entity in the shed was bad, walking to it, you felt a tangible sense of maleavolence growing with each step*good times, good times*The Sensitive
with us at the time bound Uncle and spent a fair amount of energy trying to convince one of the renters that it'd perhaps be wiser to banish him
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users