leslie_dragonlvr on Blogtalk Radio

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 05 March 2009 - 11:18 PM

www.blogtalkradio.com/roscoephil

Here is the link above.
I was the guest for the hour.
Hope you enjoy. I have been asked to join the show again!

Les
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#2 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 05 March 2009 - 11:49 PM

Here is the link above.

Les

http://www.blogtalkr....com/RoscoePhil

This should work better. The archive should be up on the right side.

Edited by leslie_dragonlvr, 05 March 2009 - 11:51 PM.

#3 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,366 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 06 March 2009 - 07:04 AM

That is very cool! :ghost:
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#4 Mystic Hippy

Mystic Hippy

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:computers, arts &amp; crafts, nature, photography, ghost hunting, mediumship, supernatural/paranormal, etc.

Posted 06 March 2009 - 07:31 AM

very kewl!
Have you hugged your ghost today?The Porch - Ghosts, paranormal, supernatural

#5 Kristy

Kristy

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Interests:I will be updating my &quot;interests&quot; soon-lol.

Posted 06 March 2009 - 11:17 AM

Here is the link above.

Les

Hi Les!

That was really fun to listen to- thank you so much!

#6 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 12:32 PM

very kewl!

I mention you MH!

Of course I talk about GV!!!!

Thanks for listening!
Les

#7 chestnut

chestnut

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:28 PM

I just finished listening to it -- that was awesome, I loved those stories, Les!

#8 Aanica

Aanica

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:truth

Posted 06 March 2009 - 08:25 PM

Listening now.

that is a nice feature seeing as it launches it's own window to listen to while you are in the forums.

Aanica
Posted ImageBe VERY afraid

#9 Aanica

Aanica

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:truth

Posted 07 March 2009 - 09:55 AM

quite an impressive resume :whee:

http://www.blogtalkr....com/roscoephil

Original Air Date: 3/5/2009 8:00 PM
The Paranormal World! guest Leslie Boyce

Leslie Boyce: I have always had a strange life and thats a long story in its self. Coming to terms with being a psychic medium and finding the proper use for my gift has been fulfilling. I have found that I have been able to help those who have spirits in their home and how to understand and deal with them. I have also helped those who have lost recent loved ones and worked on a couple of missing person cases. A gift is given to be shared as a gift back to others to help, not for self profit. I have 4 children, all who have the same gifts. I have been a Guest Speaker and I have been a guest on: Ghostvillage.com - radio 2 times xzone.com - radio live from Gettysburg 2007 I love spiritography and I try to help groups with their photos and how to tell the difference in what is known to be possible paranormal captures. Their is a lot of misconceptions as to what is enviromental or a camera malfunction from the real thing. I have been working with spiritography for over 24 years now. I live in a very haunted house and neighborhood of 10 homes. I have been uncovering the history in this hidden area in which I live. Its fasinating! My children and I have been in communication with approximately 20 spirits who stay here. We have overlapping dementions of history in which they have come from.

Posted ImageBe VERY afraid

#10 Joven76

Joven76

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 02:14 PM

Girl, you gotta let us know when you're going to be on sooner so we can actually hear you live... LOL
PB&J Paranormal proudly supports the St. Baldrick's Foundation for childhood cancer research so that all children diagnosed with cancer will have a better chance for a cure.

Posted Image

#11 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,384 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 07 March 2009 - 11:41 PM

Wonderful, Les! ;)
Posted Image

#12 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 08 March 2009 - 11:10 AM

I already added my 10 bucks to her radio show! Nicely done! It was very interesting to say the least! Thanks for mentioning our name on the air. Did you ever find the link to that class A EVP that we captured from the banks by Sachs Bridge? Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#13 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 08 March 2009 - 11:59 AM

I'm still trying to listen to it ............

#14 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 11:09 AM

Were you able to get into the link?

Let me know.
Les

#15 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 09 March 2009 - 12:09 PM

Were you able to get into the link?

Let me know.
Les

Hi am listening to it now Les. My computer's been giving me attitude.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users