• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Brandon

Brandon

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 11 November 2003 - 02:12 PM

I was wanting to get some incite on if i should try to conduct an investigation on a location in my town that algedly is haunted by one member of a cult (possibly Satanic) Well this person was very evil supposedly and was murdered by the other members, now there is possibly some truth to this story but nothing in the records.  Please tell me your incite and your opinions on this.

#2 Gregory

Gregory

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 01:59 PM

Rumors involving Satanic cults should always be viewed with suspicion, in my opinion.  But if you want to investigate, go ahead; I'm not sure what harm it could do.
What Would Batman Do?

#3 Brandon

Brandon

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 06:24 PM

ok thanks

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,361 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 21 April 2004 - 10:32 AM

any new news about this Brandon?
Posted Image

#5 Countess

Countess

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 24 April 2004 - 03:19 PM

Rumors involving Satanic cults should always be viewed with suspicion, in my opinion.  But if you want to investigate, go ahead; I'm not sure what harm it could do.

Are you serious? There is great harm in searching out something like this unles you are protected and know what you are up against.Many people have stumbled upon cursed objects in places like this, taking them home and then getting some serious problems.It would be advisable to have someone who has some knowleage of how to protect yourself and others join you or advise you. If you do not know who or what is inside this location it could be very dangerous indeed.Be careful. let me know how it works out, I am most interested.
I find the whole history of Borley Rectory most fasinating to reasearch.I wish I could have visited it when it was still in existance.

#6 shellas13

shellas13

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 24 April 2004 - 06:12 PM

I agree...before you do anything, make sure YOU are protected...after all, curiosity and the cat and all...lol. But yeah, very interested on whatever happens...just safety first! ;)

#7 SpiritChaser

SpiritChaser

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Pokemon Pearl Version (for the DS), Nintendogs (again for the DS), drawing/painting, reading

Posted 25 April 2004 - 01:04 PM

I agree, as fascinating as it would be, be very, very careful!
POW/MIAs~YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN!!!Life's a witch, then you fly!!!My other car is a broomI wore black before it was cool!If going to church makes you a Christian, then does going to the garage make you a car?Things haven't been the same since that house fell on my sister.....:(

#8 natas

natas

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 08:17 PM

tell us the story why he was murdered maybe I can get you a bit of usefull info.

HP Belial
The gates of Hell are open, night and day;Smooth the descent, and easy is the way.

#9 Countess

Countess

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 06:33 PM

I agree, let us understand the situation better, please?
I find the whole history of Borley Rectory most fasinating to reasearch.I wish I could have visited it when it was still in existance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users