• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 HauntingMe

HauntingMe

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 05:49 PM

I am not sure where to start. I have had certain phenomenon happen around me all my life. Well about three weeks ago, I turned my head and standing in the door way to my bedroom was a little girl. She had beautiful blonde curls and was dressed in what I would describe as a Victorian night gown. I turned back to the TV and thought to myself "what now?" I turned back and she was gone. Since then I have seen her on almost a daily basis. I don't know who she is or what she wants but she is just always around. She never says anything but just watches me like she is curious as to what I am doing.

Today, I went to a grave yard near my house with my mom because she is looking for her mother's brother who died when he was a newborn. Anyway, we did not find the grave but while I was walking through the grave yard, I got the most intense, sharp pains through my head I think I have ever felt. They began as soon as I started walking around the grave yard and stopped as soon as we left. I have no idea what it was but around certain graves the pain would be too intense and I would have to walk away. Other graves it was not quite as bad. One grave I looked at in particular, I felt like my head was going to explode. At this grave, there was a picture of the man buried there. Additionally, the family had placed what I believe to be personal belongings to this man like an older cell phone, a necklace, and a few other things. It was like I was drawn to this grave but I could not stand to be there. I don't get it.

The last thing I am struggling with is at night when I am trying to sleep, I hear heavy breathing. All night long. It is turning me into an insomniac. I have checked everything and there is no obvious source for the noise. It is a heavy, constant breathing noise. I try to drown it out with the tv and the fan but it doesn't work. Finally, about 4 or 5am I pass out from exhaustion.

I have worked with paranormal investigators before and it helped to reduce the activity but it always comes back. I have done everything I can think of. Now I have a little girl following me around. Any suggestions or ideas?

#2 Inspirosity

Inspirosity

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 07:41 PM

I'm not experienced in the paranormal like other people on this board, so I'm afraid I can't provide much help. As for the girl, hm...perhaps saying a prayer for her and asking for the angels to guide her into the afterlife?

#3 HauntingMe

HauntingMe

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 06:04 PM

I'm not experienced in the paranormal like other people on this board, so I'm afraid I can't provide much help. As for the girl, hm...perhaps saying a prayer for her and asking for the angels to guide her into the afterlife?

Thank you but I think this little girl seems to have intentions of sticking around.

#4 Inspirosity

Inspirosity

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 07:13 PM

I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help, HauntingMe. Have you tried talking to the girl and asking what it was that she wanted?

#5 HauntingMe

HauntingMe

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 10:44 PM

I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help, HauntingMe. Have you tried talking to the girl and asking what it was that she wanted?

She always disappears before I can say anything. It is like she doesn't want me to know that she is watching me.

#6 Juanita Rose Violini

Juanita Rose Violini

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Mysteries of the metaphysical and of the puzzle type. Drawing, writing, beading, hiking, house cleaning - just my own - travel, driving, comedy.

Posted 18 August 2011 - 02:21 PM

Sounds like you have an exceptional talent. Now comes the hard part of learning how to use it. Perhaps you are meant to help others with their paranormal experiences.

Rather than questioning the little girl or other external factors, try questioning inside yourself - relentlessly. Keep refining your question. 'Why is this happening to me?' 'What should I be doing with this ability?' etc etc
Posted Image

#7 HauntingMe

HauntingMe

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 03:27 PM

Sounds like you have an exceptional talent. Now comes the hard part of learning how to use it. Perhaps you are meant to help others with their paranormal experiences.

Rather than questioning the little girl or other external factors, try questioning inside yourself - relentlessly. Keep refining your question. 'Why is this happening to me?' 'What should I be doing with this ability?' etc etc

Thanks. My little niece who is 10 has the same thing going on as I do. It bothers me to a degree because I don't fully understand what is going on. My niece is a little more accepting of it than I guess I am because kids are more accepting of things.

I have asked myself why is this happening? i still have not come up with an answer. All I know is that it is a little off-putting when I look up or turn my head and there she is.

#8 Juanita Rose Violini

Juanita Rose Violini

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Mysteries of the metaphysical and of the puzzle type. Drawing, writing, beading, hiking, house cleaning - just my own - travel, driving, comedy.

Posted 20 September 2011 - 11:34 AM

Thanks. My little niece who is 10 has the same thing going on as I do. It bothers me to a degree because I don't fully understand what is going on. My niece is a little more accepting of it than I guess I am because kids are more accepting of things.

I have asked myself why is this happening? i still have not come up with an answer. All I know is that it is a little off-putting when I look up or turn my head and there she is.

Keep holding the question though. Look for answers from unexpected places. By that I mean don't assume you know where or how the answer will come. Listen to your gut instinct. If your first response is 'that's the answer' or 'that is part of the answer' or 'that's a message from the girl' or whatever clue you are given that first pops into your head, don't discount it or try and explain it away. Trust yourself.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users