#16 dntueva

dntueva

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 18 June 2003 - 11:55 AM

Hi Tracy,
Well when you get some cash postem up.

Hey as for catching ORB's I dont really know how to catch one in a photo.
When I go out to my places I just walk around slowly for a little while and usually read the headstones and comment on them.
If I like the headstone I will say that it is nice or clean or its nice that someone they knew keeps it clean or that the grounds eepers do a good job of taking care of the place.
Thats what i do or if something looks interesting or i havent seen that type of headstone then i take a photo of it.

Then I just feel for the shot its really hard to explain but youll know when your suppose to take the pic cause you feel it.Thats all there is to it for me.

Well, I went to my mothers house and we went to a graveyard in the center of town it was all nice and looked real good from the road but when we went inside it was all over grown and there were weeds allover the graves.
What i am thinking of doing is taking my weed eater down there when I visit my mother next time and clean the place up a bit.
I dont think anyone will mind and if they do they can just tell me and I would leave but it seems that they would take better care of the place because of the respect of others that live there or rest there.
well thats all I have for now.
Michael

Posted ImageIt Always Pays To Pay Attention

• Guests

Posted 18 June 2003 - 03:02 PM

Michael,
:o Hey thats all cool and yes that would be very nice and the peopple who are resting there would probably enjoy that also. Well how is your grandfather better I hope well gotta get ready to go out so I will talk to you later.
Tracy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users