Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

what t.v. series does you guys being watch?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 joy_bubble

joy_bubble

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 10:50 AM

I'm watching Fringe. It's mysterious and very fun,but the most important thing is I like the actress(Anna Torv very beautiful^__^)
and you? what t.v. series does you guys being watch?

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 28 March 2010 - 11:33 AM

I am not much of a TV viewer. But I used to like a few serials like:

That 70's Show
X Files
Golden Girls
Posted Image

#3 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 28 March 2010 - 12:35 PM

OMG... I watch so much TV it's not even funny...
Pretty much anything really trashy (like Jerry Springer or Maury Povich)
Desperate Housewives
Grey's Anatomy
Family Guy
The Simpsons
American Idol
The Biggest Loser
The Bachelor
LOST
Ghost Hunters
Keeping up with the Kardashians
CSI
and there are alot more, but that would involve going through my list of DVRed shows
Love life.

#4 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 28 March 2010 - 12:37 PM

~Mine is...
-Medium
-Ghost Whisperer
-The Office
-M*A*S*H
-Roseanne
-"V"
-The Boss

...and the only way I catch these favorite shows of mine is when I'm sitting down to take a break & I'm channel surfing lol
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#5 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 05:17 PM

American Idol
1000 Ways to Die
Operation Repo
Parking Wars
Bill the Exterminator
Hoarders
MASH
Sopranos
stuff on History Channel
and anything on CNN!!

Edited by axlfoley, 28 March 2010 - 05:19 PM.

Whatever

#6 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 28 March 2010 - 08:09 PM

~Ohhh gawd I can't believe I forgot about the Sopranos!!! And Bill the Exterminator!! Geesh...I guess I have more than I thought lol
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#7 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 29 March 2010 - 08:55 PM

Mythbusters - a must see show
Ghost Whisperer
Criminal Minds
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#8 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:22 PM

OMG!
I can't believe I forgot all about Myth Busters and all of the other shows on the discovery channels.... And I'm a HUGE nerd and love to watch the History channel. My family teases me because I can always find something interesting to watch when no one else can find anything. Before I got to move back to my bedroom with my own TV I had to turn off the discovery health channel anytime someone was eating (supposdly it turns off my family's appetite to have an autopsy on TV while they are trying to eat).
And I forgot all about intervention and hoarders (which I happened to turn my mom onto)...
But right now I'm in the family room and watching Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion (that is one of the stupidest movies EVER!)
Love life.

#9 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 31 March 2010 - 01:11 PM

My favorite show is Lost. After that, I enjoy House, Celebrity Fit Club, Celebrity Rehab/Sober House, and for comedy I prefer Two and a Half Men and Big Bang Theory. The only one I get ugly about missing is Lost, otherwise I catch the other shows when I can.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#10 Robot

Robot

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Interests:Physics, Flying, Guitar, Robots, Paranormal

Posted 31 March 2010 - 01:16 PM

LOST
Ghost Hunters
Johnny Quest,(with my 2 year old)
Pawn Stars
Super Bikes
A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.(Proverbs 18:2)http://www.ghostphysics.blogspot.com./

#11 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 10:08 PM

Warching American Idol yet again lol, c'mon you haveta admit the kids are waaayyyy better than last year right? They are wayyy good this year.

Lovin Thia since she's Filipina. Also Jun Gamboa's heritage is the same as hers and even though he may acted like an a-hole during Hollywood week the boyee can sing!

Whatever

#12 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 27 February 2011 - 01:28 AM

Both NCIS shows (Lurve Hetty!*)
CSI Vegas
The Mentalist

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#13 CrystalEyz

CrystalEyz

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 01:29 AM

Two and A Half men, My Ghost story, and celebrity ghost stories, and kinda like Steve Wilcos..

#14 Seaflora

Seaflora

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts and the paranormal, Music, Movies, TV, Reading, Travelling, Shopping and animals.

Posted 29 December 2011 - 09:10 PM

My favourite TV show would have to be Shortland Street.

This is the last few minutes of this year's season finale.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users