• Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

#16 Jack Torrance

Jack Torrance

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 03:11 PM

Have you researched what it is? Where on the tree was it located?

#17 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 05:16 PM

Have you researched what it is? Where on the tree was it located?

It was in a cleave on the back of the tree, facing south. Impossible to see from the trail.

When the whites came to this area, they logged this land and they grazed sheep.

Native Americans have hunted and lived in these woods for millenia. I've found stone formations (cirlces, piles, pointer rocks and Manitou stones) which suggested ceremonial or calender alignments. All of the maps and deeds I've looked at show no buildings or European structures ever in these woods.

Also there is a huge amount of copper in this soil. The trees soak it up and the inside of their limbs becomes green/blue.

#18 Jack Torrance

Jack Torrance

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 03:57 AM

It was in a cleave on the back of the tree, facing south.

Who/what do you believe left these things there?

Also there is a huge amount of copper in this soil. The trees soak it up and the inside of their limbs becomes green/blue.

Do you believe there is paranormal activity taking place in these woods? Copper is an effective conductor of electricity. Perhaps if there is paranormal activity taking place in these woods they are using the abundance of copper to draw energy from.

#19 venusmoon32

venusmoon32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writting, Paranormal Events, Nature walks,etc....<br />Also I enjoy spending time at events with my kids .My major intrest lies with the old religion, witch doctors, and nature from here and beyound without the laws of the people.

Posted 07 January 2011 - 04:47 AM

Verry interesting experience...Would love to hear more about... "I've been taught how to see things in dreams and make them happen in 'the real world'. (Everyone can do this, btw.)"
If Angels had Wings and Devils had Horns then We must of been born with the Thorns.. Tweezers anyone??,Someone?!..

#20 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 08:25 AM

It was in a cleave on the back of the tree, facing south.

Who/what do you believe left these things there?

Do you believe there is paranormal activity taking place in these woods? Copper is an effective conductor of electricity. Perhaps if there is paranormal activity taking place in these woods they are using the abundance of copper to draw energy from.

The clay amulet and the Sun pendant were certainly left by a person. I'd love to know who they are and what they know of this area.
The amulet and the pendant both had the number "186" written on the back.
I've tried to figure out how that fits in to things but have been unable to figure it out.

I've come to the conclusion that these woods have been receiving and sending some kind of power for thousands of years. People in the past and present feel this power.

#21 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 08:34 AM

Verry interesting experience...Would love to hear more about... "I've been taught how to see things in dreams and make them happen in 'the real world'. (Everyone can do this, btw.)"

Yes, I do believe everyone can do this, because if I can do it, anyone can!

#22 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 08:49 AM

I’ve found what I believe to be a large medicine wheel nearly a mile in diameter. Part of this wheel is in these woods.
(google “Medicine Wheel” if you’re not familiar with them)
I’ve located the boundary points of 2 spokes of the wheel in these woods. Both are quartz. One is an outcropping of quartz. The other is a quartz stone, which I believe was buried here by a person. It is like a long loaf of bread, about a foot long and only a 4” x 4” square of it shows on the surface of the ground. And this is usually covered with leaves.

Well about a month ago someone dug up and removed this stone. I was able to determine the length of it by looking at the hole left behind. This quartz stone was not easy to find, and the fact that someone found it and removed was a shock. I’ve since started tossing any and all pieces of quartz I find into this hole.

About 2 weeks ago I found someone had left a dollar bill about a yard into the woods behind this hole. It was carefully laid on a wide stick. I'm convinced someone placed it there.
I looked at it and then continued up the trail, thinking about who may have left it and what may be coming up. And then the energy in the area around me really amped up. It was 'thick'.
I stopped and looked around, and then a big limb crashed down less than an arm's length from me. There was no wind. It freaked me out.

#23 Jack Torrance

Jack Torrance

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 01:52 PM

The clay amulet and the Sun pendant were certainly left by a person. I'd love to know who they are and what they know of this area.

Do you believe this person(s) is/are aware of your presence in the woods?

Sorry if I'm too inquisitive. I am very intrigued by this series of events that have occured in those woods and at that tree. :weeee:

#24 Jack Torrance

Jack Torrance

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 01:59 PM

About 2 weeks ago I found someone had left a dollar bill about a yard into the woods behind this hole. It was carefully laid on a wide stick. I'm convinced someone placed it there.
I looked at it and then continued up the trail, thinking about who may have left it and what may be coming up. And then the energy in the area around me really amped up. It was 'thick'.
I stopped and looked around, and then a big limb crashed down less than an arm's length from me. There was no wind. It freaked me out.

It sounds as if someone else is frequenting these woods. Do you believe they are somehow attempting to get your attention?

#25 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 04:25 PM

Do you believe this person(s) is/are aware of your presence in the woods?

Sorry if I'm too inquisitive. I am very intrigued by this series of events that have occured in those woods and at that tree. :kitty:

Yes, I'm sure they are aware of my presence. They left the sun pendant _inside_ the baggie I left, though they wrote nothing on the paper in the baggie.

#26 Jack Torrance

Jack Torrance

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 04:31 PM

Yes, I'm sure they are aware of my presence. They left the sun pendant _inside_ the baggie I left, though they wrote nothing on the paper in the baggie.

Quite strange really. I wonder why they have never attempted to converse with you and say, "hey I also trek these woods"? And explain why they left the Sun Pendant and the amulet, and what their significance is.

#27 Ten301

Ten301

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 05:32 PM

I live on the North Shore, only a few miles from Boston's city limits. I may have missed it, but is there any chance of letting me know where these woods are located? Thanks!

#28 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 08:58 AM

Yeah, I wish they'd communicate with me using words.
A theory I have is that some person or people are quite aware of the 'power' of this place yet they do not want to let anyone know about it.
I seem to keep picking up on things and stumbling unto different aspects of these powers and they kind of let me know that 'yeah, you've found another hotspot - now beat it'.

As for the exact location, is there a way to send me a private message on this foum?

#29 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 10:14 AM

Not until both of you get to 30 posts.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#30 Ten301

Ten301

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 11:33 AM

Not until both of you get to 30 posts.

That's right. Sorry, I forgot about that limitation.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)