Bad feelings.

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Gothic_Butterfly

Gothic_Butterfly

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 11:36 PM

I've been getting really bad feelings and not knowing what they're about...Not to mention, I've felt somebody...or something in my room...Feels like I'm being followed when I'm in school or walking down the halls...in my car...or when I'm in class. Then, a couple of months ago, I kept dreaming about a lady dressed in a black dress with a veil over her face. Then last night, I saw a shadow standing at the foot of my bed. Help?
"Right now I want to be the media's rain. I want to be the thing they pray never comes around. The thing obviously not the topic of their conversation.

#2 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 06 October 2010 - 11:48 PM

GB, what was going on when you've sensed it? What kind of mood were you in, do you remember?
As for the dream, what was she doing? Did she say anything? What time period did her clothing look to be from?

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#3 Gothic_Butterfly

Gothic_Butterfly

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 11:56 PM

GB, what was going on when you've sensed it? What kind of mood were you in, do you remember?
As for the dream, what was she doing? Did she say anything? What time period did her clothing look to be from?

I was just sitting around or talking with friends...I felt dread....alot of dread...anger...sadness...
The dream...a woman...holding her baby...She lost her baby on Christmas and never took down her tree...Her face was blurry...Then a house would appear behind her...a blurry house...something...was coming for her baby...Whenever she opend her mouth she would scream...She'd randomly give me numbers...like...coordinants....All I got was 31...Her clothes looked like the 1800's....but the thing is...her dress would be new and then it'd be torn and bloody.
"Right now I want to be the media's rain. I want to be the thing they pray never comes around. The thing obviously not the topic of their conversation.

#4 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 07 October 2010 - 12:03 AM

'Lo, Gothic and welcome! What time was it when you saw the shadow at the foot of your bed, did you happen to notice? What had you been doing prior to it?

Peculiar...GB, how old would you estimate her to be? Know it sounds strange but wondering if the two of you were approx the same age
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

#5 Gothic_Butterfly

Gothic_Butterfly

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 12:04 AM

'Lo, Gothic and welcome! What time was it when you saw the shadow at the foot of your bed, did you happen to notice? What had you been doing prior to it?

Was about 2am, I think...I had just gotten to sleep...I..didn't do anything to it, I don't think.

#6 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 07 October 2010 - 12:28 AM

My bad, BG, I should have clarified...meant what had you been doing before you saw it

#7 Gothic_Butterfly

Gothic_Butterfly

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 12:44 AM

My bad, BG, I should have clarified...meant what had you been doing before you saw it

Thats fine...I was doing my homework...

#8 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 03:48 PM

I got nothing, GB. Do you regularly see spirits, maybe?

#9 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 04:21 PM

Did you do anything different to maybe cause these feelings? Like a investigation somewhere or use a ouiji board? I'm talking like before these feelings first started.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#10 Gothic_Butterfly

Gothic_Butterfly

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:31 PM

Did you do anything different to maybe cause these feelings? Like a investigation somewhere or use a ouiji board? I'm talking like before these feelings first started.

I have Tarot cards...That's about it.

#11 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:50 PM

I don't know about tarot cards but maybe they were enough to bring something through that shouldn't of come through. It doesn't seem to powerful, you can try burning sage and sweetgrass alternately in each room and do a prayer and tell the entity to leave. Then you need to close the doorway that you opened. But be warned when doing the smudging it may work or it may make it worse. So use your best judgement if you want to try this. If you do and it works I'd be hesitant to using the tarot cards again.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#12 Gothic_Butterfly

Gothic_Butterfly

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:59 PM

I don't know about tarot cards but maybe they were enough to bring something through that shouldn't of come through. It doesn't seem to powerful, you can try burning sage and sweetgrass alternately in each room and do a prayer and tell the entity to leave. Then you need to close the doorway that you opened. But be warned when doing the smudging it may work or it may make it worse. So use your best judgement if you want to try this. If you do and it works I'd be hesitant to using the tarot cards again.

Alright. Thanks.

#13 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 07:11 PM

Your welcome sorry if that worried you didn't mean it to. The smudging sticks can be bought at a wiccan store or a native American store.

#14 Gracie H.

Gracie H.

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 08:22 PM

I really hate that your so scared. Did you by chance have chocolate before bed? It will give you nightmares. I really doubt that's what this is but I'd rather think of logic before anything else. It sounds to familiar to me. I went threw something like this and it was scary as heck. Do you have any activity in your house and who lives there? Just you or your parents and siblings or your family? Don't get specific on line, just general.
Gracie H.

#15 Gothic_Butterfly

Gothic_Butterfly

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:34 PM

I really hate that your so scared. Did you by chance have chocolate before bed? It will give you nightmares. I really doubt that's what this is but I'd rather think of logic before anything else. It sounds to familiar to me. I went threw something like this and it was scary as heck. Do you have any activity in your house and who lives there? Just you or your parents and siblings or your family? Don't get specific on line, just general.
Gracie H.

No. I don't eat before bed anymore...Eh. Talked with a good friend for most of the night...No. Just my mom and I...I'll randomly feel cold spots when my fan or A/C isn't on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users