MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,396 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 02 October 2007 - 05:00 PM

Posted Image

So, it is "that" time of the year again! Let's have some "scary" fun in here!

Origin of Helloween

An Online Haunted House

Play some Halloween games:

The Mummy's Tomb
Scoop Snatchers
Boogie Bones
Undead Smackdown

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 BellaRose

BellaRose

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • Interests:My SON (the Sunshine of my Life!!!!), Reading,<br />Bellydancing, My Pets, Sharing Information.<br /><br />ROSE &amp; THE TAROT<br />I have been studying the TAROT for 25+ years and have given readings to both the Famous and Non-Famous alike.<br />I have NEVER charged for a reading....<br />I studied extensively with Shekhinah Mountainwater<br />(1939-2007) from 1998 thru 2000. I was ordained as a Priestess in 1999.<br /><br /><br />QUIZILLA<br />CHECK OUT MY QUIZZES, POETRY, &amp; POLLS:<br />http://www.quizilla.com/users/6CentsRose/

Posted 03 October 2007 - 12:04 AM

Posted Image

#3 Morbid

Morbid

Thinks the jelly runs out of the peanut butter sandwich in head

• PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 03:00 AM

Rock and Roll!
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.The law of Chaos.

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,396 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 03 October 2007 - 03:59 AM

Here are more fun stuff, which were posted before on GV.

Turn up your volume and enjoy :D

http://www.biteycastle.com/taken.htm

Halloween Hangman

guess the words, which are all associated to paranormal/ghosts. :D

here's some halloween fun from m&m's.its a riddle picture,you try to figure out the 50'dark' movies.my son and i had a great time with this!~amy~

Find the Helloween Movies

Graveyard

Shoot the pumpkin across the graveyard without hitting a gravestone

Posted Image

#5 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 03 October 2007 - 07:39 AM

~Moonie...this is so much fun!!!! Thank you!!!
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#6 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 08 October 2007 - 10:42 AM

Can we post our kids in their Halloweenie Costumes on this thread too???
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#7 SpookyChick

SpookyChick

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 02:50 PM

Yay, Moonie! I LOVE Halloween fun! :P Here's one of my all-time favorite Halloween sites:

CAVERNS OF BLOOD

It sounds way worse than it is :) - it's got all kinds of cool games and Halloween graphics. You could end up spending a lot of time there!

SpookyChick
"Sometimes I think I understand everything... then I regain consciousness."My Webpage / My Blog

#8 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 08 October 2007 - 03:49 PM

and thank you so much for including my graphic, Moonie :P It's a real rush for me when someone notices one I did and does something with it ;-}

#9 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 08 October 2007 - 08:42 PM

Very cool graphic. Very fun thread!

And now I want to ask for y'alls' advice on something . . . I am trying to finish up decorating the outside of my house --- have a couple more trees needing orange lights - and I need to find my fog machines . . . but I have this wonderful little deck above the entrance to my house and I want to put something out there that'll be seen from the street but won't cost toooooo much. Here's a picture where you can kind of see it . . .

Posted Image

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#10 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous &quot;green monster&quot;) lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 08 October 2007 - 09:07 PM

OMG, I love your house... I am a real estate appraiser and that is my favorite style of house. Your decorations are great. That deck area is empty. Do you get trick or treaters? Because it is white, maybe like a "grim reaper" dark figure lurking or leaning over the railing and maybe a spot light on it?? or that scary dark figure and mask from the "sceam" movie. Not sure how spooky looking you want to get, lol, some people frown on that now a days.
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#11 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 08 October 2007 - 10:12 PM

It's my second favourite style - but I'm not complaining :angry:

This is a picture from last year - and there is a wee skeleton in a rocking chair - can't see it hardly at all. I like the idea of an oversized grim reaper - with maybe a green or red spotlight on it . . . niiiiiice. Thank you.

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#12 Roadkill

Roadkill

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Checking out &quot;haunted Areas&quot; and posting about them on my site, Playing Drums (yes I'm a musician too), Web Design, fast cars, and well.....everything else on a need to know basis hmmm---kay?

Posted 08 October 2007 - 11:06 PM

Well I Added my halloween theme to my myspace profile...feel free to check it out
here.
They're Here!

#13 quietspirit

quietspirit

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 12:30 AM

how fun! :angry:

#14 SpookyChick

SpookyChick

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 06:47 AM

Very cool graphic. Very fun thread!

And now I want to ask for y'alls' advice on something . . . I am trying to finish up decorating the outside of my house --- have a couple more trees needing orange lights - and I need to find my fog machines . . . but I have this wonderful little deck above the entrance to my house and I want to put something out there that'll be seen from the street but won't cost toooooo much. Here's a picture where you can kind of see it . . .

Posted Image

Ooo, Autumn, great house - love the graveyard! Walgreens has some good Halloween stuff this year - they have some cool hanging ghouls for $19.99, including one that lights up so he'd be easier to see. You could mount him on a broomstick or something so he'd be standing instead of hanging. Ghostcat's idea about the spotlight is good, and I'd put a fog machine up there so that the fog can drift down over your front door.

I go nuts on Halloween. :angry: My back yard becomes a graveyard, and one of my neighbors tells fortunes in my garden shed after we've converted it into a witch's hut. Here's a slideshow from last year: MADAME ZELDA'S HAUNTED GRAVEYARD. I'm bringing out all the decorations this weekend.

SpookyChick
"Sometimes I think I understand everything... then I regain consciousness."My Webpage / My Blog

#15 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 09 October 2007 - 03:57 PM

"OMG, I love your house... I am a real estate appraiser and that is my favorite style of house"

Ghostcat, you'd go nuts over a whole bunch of the houses in McAlester then :Spaz:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users