Haunted Retreat Center

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Pete LeBrun

Pete LeBrun

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal is my absolute favorite thing in the world and I plan on studying it at school in the fall. I also like writing bike riding, reading, and hanging out with friends. My favorite holiday is Halloween ad my favorite season is fall.

Posted 17 June 2011 - 05:07 PM

Back in 8th grade in the spring of 2005 when I was 14 I went on the spring confirmation retreat with my church. There were two dorms in our building but since one dorm was being used by employee we all shared one. I stayed in a room with three 7th graders. One night one of them went down to the restroom at the end of the hall. We then heard him run back down in the hall and he came into the room saying he saw a "weird dude" in the shower. Being a person who thinks rationally before declaring a place haunted I assumed it was one of the employees since they had no showers in their dorm's bathroom. I jumped out of the the top bunk and went to the bathroom to investigate. I watched a shower curtain open and then all the sinks turned on. I too ran back down the room and hid in my sleeping bag I didn't fall asleep till very late in the morning !!!!!!!!!!!

#2 afterlife

afterlife

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Investigations, playing guitar, music, & the most Important FAMILY!

Posted 24 June 2011 - 10:17 AM

My team & I investigated a church retreat once......What the the name of the place you are referring to....?? (if you dont mind)

#3 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 24 June 2011 - 04:41 PM

Interesting story... A place name and location would be helpful...
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#4 Pete LeBrun

Pete LeBrun

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal is my absolute favorite thing in the world and I plan on studying it at school in the fall. I also like writing bike riding, reading, and hanging out with friends. My favorite holiday is Halloween ad my favorite season is fall.

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:29 AM

My team & I investigated a church retreat once......What the the name of the place you are referring to....?? (if you dont mind)

I can't remember but it was in Ohio and was newer

#5 Pete LeBrun

Pete LeBrun

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:38 AM

Interesting story... A place name and location would be helpful...

Camp Wanake located somewhere in Ohio you have to look up the address on Google or something though since I couldn't find that info.

#6 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 27 June 2011 - 06:26 PM

is this the place?

http://www.eocumc.com/camps/wanake.htm
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#7 Pete LeBrun

Pete LeBrun

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:34 PM

is this the place?

http://www.eocumc.com/camps/wanake.htm

Yes though this was 7 years ago and I think they would get offended if an investigation team showed up because of a post on here. I haven't been back there since so keep this in mind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users