Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

COULD YOU SPEND THE NIGHT IN A HAUNTED HOUSE?

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#121 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 04:39 PM

I have been in many haunted buildings/houses. I have also made it a point to sleep in them whenever possible. The best one was a college dorm room during break. I was given a week to do as I wished. One night I decided to come in and sleep there with motion a detector and a video camera. I woke the next morning to find the batteries out of the motion detector and the camera switched off, the room had been rearranged while I slept. The bed had even been moved in front of the door. Still has me baffled to this day but I have absolutely no proof of it.
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#122 Annalisa

Annalisa

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Interests:art, gardening, theater, movies,travel,swimming

Posted 04 December 2005 - 07:22 PM

I would if I didn't have to sleep in a room alone. If there are other people around, I'd do it.

#123 jenbrown

jenbrown

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Interests:Haunted anything, movies and Disney!

Posted 05 December 2005 - 01:46 PM

Been there done that. Scared out of my mind but would keep doing it just the same!
"Serpents and spiders, tail of a rat. Call in the spirits, wherever they’re at!Rap on a table, it’s time to respond. Send us a message from somewhere beyond!Goblins and ghoulies from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine! Creepies and crawlies... toads in a pond! Let there be music from regions beyond.Wizards and witches, wherever you dwell – give us a hint by ringing a bell!" Madame Leota

#124 bardo

bardo

Would like to sit on the clouds and watch the world

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 07 December 2005 - 06:15 PM

I can do it as long as I'm not alone.
On my own I have too vivid of an imagination!!
Posted Image Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions. Edgar Cayce

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users