Merry Christmas from Pennsylvania!!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 becksrn

becksrn

From the boonies....

• PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • Interests:DURAN DURAN--ooh Nick Rhodes, Winter Sports, THE STEELERS, Lots of snow, horror flicks, basketball games, LUV LUV LUV Joaquin Phoenix, my PowerBook, System of a Down, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Foo Fighters, the 80's, historical disasters, Stewie Griffin, Trailer Fabulous, LOST, I'm a total sucker for old re-runs of Ab Fab, and CSI: Las Vegas.

Posted 25 October 2005 - 07:47 AM

Hey guys!,
Winter greetings from PA. :clap: Woke up this morning and found 4 inches of snow on the ground...and it's still snowing!! :weeee: I don't mean to gloat guys, but I LUV WINTER!! :weeee: Will try to post a pic and show you this. Looks more like Christmas than Halloween. :wow: Anybody else got snow today?
Posted Image

#2 Mist

Mist

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, dancing, writing and tornados. Long baths are a great relaxer! Love meeting people. Going for walks. I love to write poems and short stories. Enjoy meeting new people, making new friends. Getting out of the city for a weekend is my fav thing to do but can't always do it. LOL

Posted 25 October 2005 - 07:54 AM

No snow here yet but send it my way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be getting my Christmas decoration up the first weekend in November. My favourite time of year too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image

#3 becksrn

becksrn

From the boonies....

• PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • Interests:DURAN DURAN--ooh Nick Rhodes, Winter Sports, THE STEELERS, Lots of snow, horror flicks, basketball games, LUV LUV LUV Joaquin Phoenix, my PowerBook, System of a Down, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Foo Fighters, the 80's, historical disasters, Stewie Griffin, Trailer Fabulous, LOST, I'm a total sucker for old re-runs of Ab Fab, and CSI: Las Vegas.

Posted 25 October 2005 - 08:32 AM

Ok, here goes....I'm gonna try and post a pic. For those of you who know me, this is indeed a great feat for I'm horrible at this.

http://putfile.com/p...234585.jpg&s=x2

I hope this works.
Posted Image

#4 Mist

Mist

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, dancing, writing and tornados. Long baths are a great relaxer! Love meeting people. Going for walks. I love to write poems and short stories. Enjoy meeting new people, making new friends. Getting out of the city for a weekend is my fav thing to do but can't always do it. LOL

Posted 25 October 2005 - 11:30 AM

I don't see a picture.
Posted Image

#5 becksrn

becksrn

From the boonies....

• PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 12:59 PM

sorry guys!! Told ya I'm horrible at this....I'll try again soon. Power's out and I don't have the hard drive in with the laptop, so it may be a little while. :lol:
Posted Image

#6 AllyLoveLove

AllyLoveLove

Worm crusher

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:10 PM

Wow, I didn't know that PA got snow! 4 INCHES!!!!???! I'm your neighbor over here in Ohio. No snow over here but it has been raining and chilly for two days straight. I'd rather have snow than rain and cold!! :lol:

#7 becksrn

becksrn

From the boonies....

• PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:17 PM

It's up to 6 inches now and it's not stopping. We lost power @ 11:30 this morning, and dunno when it's coming back. I luv the stuff, but now I'm gettin worried. The areas next to us lost there's last night and won't get it back for 3 more days. I hope that doesn't happen to us.
*crossing fingers
Posted Image

#8 AllyLoveLove

AllyLoveLove

Worm crusher

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:20 PM

Yikes! I like snow, too, but that's a little too much a little too soon! I will have to watch the news later to see the coverage of this!!

#9 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:37 PM

It's warm here, mid-70's and sunny!
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#10 becksrn

becksrn

From the boonies....

• PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:56 PM

Oh rub it in Ax! :clap:
Posted Image

#11 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,049 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 25 October 2005 - 02:00 PM

Thats just insane. Its way too soon for that stuff.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#12 becksrn

becksrn

From the boonies....

• PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 02:30 PM

Ok, I hooked up my hard drive so I have all my pics on my laptop. I uploaded my pic to Putfile, and I got three different links to post this pic. Now....which one do I use? Anybody know?
Posted Image

#13 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 25 October 2005 - 02:31 PM

Oh rub it in Ax! :clap:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Okay, I'm going to go outside, and I won't forget the sunblock! LOL
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#14 becksrn

becksrn

From the boonies....

• PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 02:34 PM

* Whoops a snowball at Ax.

I think it's in Illinois by now, just a little more....yeah, it's headin toward your house Ax, better duck!! :clap:
Posted Image

#15 becksrn

becksrn

From the boonies....

• PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 02:53 PM

[IMG]http://x2.putfile.com/10/29708234585-thumb.jpg[IMG]

Ok, I'll post this one. It seems a little long, but who knows maybe it'll work. Don't hold your breath.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users