Calling all Californians!

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#16 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,959 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 25 January 2006 - 07:40 PM

Silly me :Spaz:

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#17 Bushpilot

Bushpilot

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Girls and Ghosts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 07:44 PM

[quote name='Bushpilot' post='283459' date='Jan 25 2006, 05:38 PM'][quote name='spooksareus' post='283458' date='Jan 25 2006, 05:36 PM']
:lol: Is that a little hint Bushpilot? :Spaz:[/quote]

NO! It's a great big "hint."
Bushpilot

#18 gina

gina

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 02:56 AM

Hmm okay I didn't understand those last few posts lol but.. .w00t! yea I'll be there too, I'm looking forward to this! :clap:

Also I thought of another place to add to the list spook, this is oldest cemetery in Los Angeles, called Evergreen.

:lol: Here are some links to pics and info on it, I found through my best friend "Google"!

http://community.web...314795544BCWfoM

http://en.wikipedia....es,_California)

http://www.usc.edu/i..._evergreen.html

#19 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,959 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 26 January 2006 - 11:33 AM

Your a doll Gina, thanks for doing that.
I would love to do Evergreen even as a
daytime thing. :lol:

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#20 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,874 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 26 January 2006 - 01:07 PM

Hi Bush!
I see... trying to get someone over on your end???? Just kidding!
I love Arizona, as I have said before. But I know California too! If there's a will there's a way, I always say...LOL.
Spooks and I are friends too!
I see you like it here, have you seen any of my photos yet Bush?
You will have to go thru all 3 pages now to see them. I want to hear your comments.
Later folks!
:hug:
Leslie

Your a doll Gina, thanks for doing that.
I would love to do Evergreen even as a
daytime thing. :ghost:

Hi Spooks!
It would be so cool to go to the Forest Lawn in Glendale. But they are really stuck up there now. It may have been from something I did years ago....he he he. I used to get myself trapped in there at night, it was a mistake of a friend of mine, but long story. There are tales of weird things in there, would be cool.
We have Hollywood, Calico, Queen Mary, my neighborhood, Bard Mansion (that one there is a cool photo a friend of mine posted in here in encounters) (the best one I've ever seen), Whaley House in San Diego, some of the Missions have tales too. I will look up some more. The list could be long...lol. :whoohoo:
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#21 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,959 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking &amp; baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting &amp; open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 26 January 2006 - 01:13 PM

:hug: You go Dragonlvr baby!
I am really getting excited to not
only go on the investigation but
to meet everyone in person..... :whoohoo:

the mad hugger strikes again :ghost:

#22 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 04:13 PM

I'm moving this topic to the appropriate thread. We have a board specifically for looking for groups to get together with.

I wish you all the best of luck, and wish I lived in California, because I would join in too :whoohoo:
Posted Image

#23 gina

gina

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 11:28 PM

Ya know, I retract my vote about the Queen Mary, I'm a chicken now about going back there. I "thought" nothing happened to me there, but something did, as I left that place I felt so strange, as if my soul was sucked out of me. Even the guy I went with was asking me what was wrong with me, as I was driving home. I didn't know what was wrong, I just felt hopeless and empty. Well a few days before I joined this board, I started experiencing strange things, my desk shaking and moving, on carpeted floor, feeling sick all the time, capturing a male voice and negative energy (like white noise) on EVP, my dog barking like crazy at the exact same moments I knew I was not alone, and finally the vision of an apparition staring at me while I was in my break room at work (I work nights in LA).

So I contacted a witch and psychic who sensed this exact same negative spirit as myself before I even mentioned anything to her, she told me it was a male, who followed me home, and was also following me around because he enjoyed watching me, he was also sexual, and a trickster.

Well that was enough for me, I wanted him out, I knew I brought him home from The Queen as soon as she said that, and I asked him to leave as well as burning some white sage (per her advice), I believe he is gone now. I feel better, and havn't been experiencing anything for a few days now.

Oh ya know what also, I took pics at work (using my disposable camera I always keep with me), and I caught a couple orbs, I just developed the film today. I might post them on the board soon just to get opinions.

Soooooooooooooooooo anyways as I go on and on and on lol, my point is, I'm retracting my vote on the queen mary, that place is too haunted lol and the ghosts follow you home, so I'm staying away from there unless I know I will be blessed and protected before I try that again.

A cemetary in the daytime sounds good. :explode:

#24 Jody

Jody

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Art, Poetry, Film... alot of things<br /><br />anything to do with the paranormal<br /><br />

Posted 27 January 2006 - 01:17 AM

Yay! I know some great places (a haunted ex grouphome where i lived) in northern california, when you get there contact me and i would love to join y'all...

Jody

Borderlineprincess@yahoo.com
Life is but a dream....

#25 lamfgirl

lamfgirl

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 01:30 PM

Me too!! My email is amoeba_victoria@yahoo.com :headbang: Please keep me posted on plans!!
Has anyone been to the Winchester House or the Whaley House?

Edited by lamfgirl, 03 February 2006 - 01:32 PM.

#26 lamfgirl

lamfgirl

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 01:41 PM

Hey, does anyone ever watch the show "Dead Famous"? Its on the Biography Channel Tuesday nights and they always try to find the spirits of famous Hollywood celebrities. Great stuff!!!

#27 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,959 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking &amp; baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting &amp; open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 03 February 2006 - 01:52 PM

Me too!! My email is amoeba_victoria@yahoo.com :clap: Please keep me posted on plans!!
Has anyone been to the Winchester House or the Whaley House?

I've been to the Winchester, weird place :clap:
My brother in law lives near the Whaley house
and says it's a strange place too.
I have you on the list Vic :clap:
Spooks

Yay! I know some great places (a haunted ex grouphome where i lived) in northern california, when you get there contact me and i would love to join y'all...

Jody

Borderlineprincess@yahoo.com

I've got you on the list Jody :clap:

Where in Northern CA are you?
I'm in Santa Cruz myself.
Spooks aka Tracy

Ya know, I retract my vote about the Queen Mary, I'm a chicken now about going back there. I "thought" nothing happened to me there, but something did, as I left that place I felt so strange, as if my soul was sucked out of me. Even the guy I went with was asking me what was wrong with me, as I was driving home. I didn't know what was wrong, I just felt hopeless and empty. Well a few days before I joined this board, I started experiencing strange things, my desk shaking and moving, on carpeted floor, feeling sick all the time, capturing a male voice and negative energy (like white noise) on EVP, my dog barking like crazy at the exact same moments I knew I was not alone, and finally the vision of an apparition staring at me while I was in my break room at work (I work nights in LA).

So I contacted a witch and psychic who sensed this exact same negative spirit as myself before I even mentioned anything to her, she told me it was a male, who followed me home, and was also following me around because he enjoyed watching me, he was also sexual, and a trickster.

Well that was enough for me, I wanted him out, I knew I brought him home from The Queen as soon as she said that, and I asked him to leave as well as burning some white sage (per her advice), I believe he is gone now. I feel better, and havn't been experiencing anything for a few days now.

Oh ya know what also, I took pics at work (using my disposable camera I always keep with me), and I caught a couple orbs, I just developed the film today. I might post them on the board soon just to get opinions.

Soooooooooooooooooo anyways as I go on and on and on lol, my point is, I'm retracting my vote on the queen mary, that place is too haunted lol and the ghosts follow you home, so I'm staying away from there unless I know I will be blessed and protected before I try that again.

A cemetary in the daytime sounds good. :headbang:

Ok Gina, taking note: must wear protection before hanging out at the Mary.... :Spaz:

#28 Jody

Jody

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Art, Poetry, Film... alot of things<br /><br />anything to do with the paranormal<br /><br />

Posted 03 February 2006 - 05:01 PM

i'm in sacramento... well i will be

i've been to the westchester mystery house... got freaked out when i opened a door and they had wax figures there... freaky
Life is but a dream....

#29 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,959 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 05:34 PM

Not to far from me...

Edited by spooksareus, 03 February 2006 - 05:34 PM.

#30 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,959 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 05:45 PM

We have ten so far.
i still need a few more email addresses
send them to spooksareus12yahoo.com

Thanks,
Spooks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users