Northern Minnesota Paranormal Investigators

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 28 April 2003 - 01:54 PM

Hi!

Well...we actually are putting a group together and we even have a name now.  Things are shaping up and anyone interested in joining us can just email or message me.

Thanks, Brian ;D

P.S.  Here is a link to our website! ;D

www.nmpi-scary.com
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 amohamo1982

amohamo1982

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 06:09 PM

Where abouts in northern Minnesota are you puting this group together?   Also, how experienced do you have to be?
 e-mail me back at:  mo_cheese_mo2000@yahoo.com

#3 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 01 July 2003 - 10:05 AM

Thanks for the interest!  We are looking to expand our group and I will email you right away!! ;D

#4 Malenkia

Malenkia

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 July 2003 - 09:05 PM

Hey!  How far north are you?  I'm in Stearns County, which is pretty strange in itself.  I've been looking for people to study with, but haven't been able to find anyone around here.  I'd really be interested in learning more about your group and sharing info.  There's quite of bit of history here that could be of interest to you, too.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

malenkia@charter.net
Trust that everything is as it should be...

#5 Rah

Rah

Junior Villager

• NMPI
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 09:47 PM

Thanks KRC!

I am glad that I have joined your group, I am learning so much about all of this.

I find myself talking about the paranormal all the time now and it is surprising just how much of an interest people have in the subject. Just one word can get the ball rolling......

#6 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 09:49 PM

Thanks hun!

I am really glad to share all I know....you are a great addition to the group for sure! ;D

#7 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 24 October 2003 - 10:12 AM

We are on the grow now but are still looking for members.  We are looking at anyone in Minnesota as well as the Superior WI area.  If you are in either of these areas let me know and you could be a part of the best paranormal group in our area! ;D

#8 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 10 November 2003 - 08:45 AM

I can easily travel to the superior area in about 7 hours :D Does that count??  Long weekends work :)
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#9 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 10 November 2003 - 08:48 AM

You bet and it also gives us resources in your direction!  I will send you a pm. ;D

#10 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 09 December 2003 - 10:38 PM

We have got to only one position left with our group and it is spoken for.  I never thought it would happen but once the newspaper article went into the paper it just took off!  If you have any haunting for us up here in the frozen north...let me know! [smiley=cwm29.gif]

#11 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 10 December 2003 - 05:03 AM

Awesome!!! Congrats!
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#12 mastermind73

mastermind73

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 10:51 AM

Good job, krc.  Now it's time to start cranking out the investigations.  ;D
"If dreams are like movies, Then memories are films about ghosts.You can never escape, you can only move south down the coast.""Don't you remember when we were young, and we wanted to set the world on fire?'Cause I still am, and I still do."

#13 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 12:17 PM

We have about a dozen planned out at this time.  We start our first one tomorrow night, with all our new members that is. [smiley=cwm9.gif]

• Guests

Posted 12 December 2003 - 12:51 PM

Good luck guys!  I can't wait to see what you find on your journeys:-)

#15 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 05 April 2004 - 01:27 AM

We have had a couple of people that have dropped from our group.  I don't think that they were what we were looking for exactly.  We need people in our group that are willing to fully participate with us on our terms and not their own.  We will only accept people with integrity that will keep it just like we want it.  

So, we are back to offering invitations to our group and if you would like to join us and are the type of person we are looking for, drop me a line and we will talk about it! ;D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users