Yes I am in Mass!
I live near Ron and Cesar.
My town is Rehoboth. ;)

#32 Jspock

Jspock

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 09:17 PM

Hello, I'm in MA, too, on the North Shore.

Anyone ever heard of a deaf person being clairaudient?

When my house is quiet, you can hear people talking. I know it's not just me because other people in the house have heard it too.

Weird Jenn

#33 elantraracer95

elantraracer95

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 10:49 PM

Hey, im from Uxbridge Mass and ive been interested in the paranormal for a while now, ive actually had a couple experiences, heres a little background info to kinda go along with what happened, Oct. 22, 2003, my grandmother was in the hospital for a few weeks and she wasn't getting any better, that night i went to the mall with a few friends and just had an odd feeling all night, after getting home i recieved a call from my dad saying my grandmother wouldn't live the night so i got into my car and headed down my street unbuckled, just as i reached the end of my street, my sisters bf at the time was coming down and signalled me to get my attention, i stopped for a few minutes to talk to him and finally reliazed i didn;t have my seat belt on, i left from where i was talking to him and was on my way to the hospital, on my way thru an intersection a lady had pulled infront of me and i hit her doing 40 mph, no injuries to me or the lady, i later found out that my knee went thru the dash, after arriving to the hospital by ambulance i went to the er, after the er i went up the see my grandmother, she passed away 10 minutes after i got out of the er, :) , fast foward to april 2004, getting ready for prom my dad decided he wanted to take a few pictures of me, i didn't have my date with me so he took them with just me, he snapped 1 picture on the digi camera and he said " Pete, is the camera broken?" I said no and he proceeded to take 3 more pictures, in all 4 pictures u can see orbs but 3 of them actually have fog in the pictures, 1 of them has the fog going around my shoulder like someone had there arm around me, recently ive been hearing ladies voices, i really can't tell whos they are but they keep saying " Peter, its ok Peter" and thats all i can make out, ive told some people about it and they just laugh, my grandmother wore purfume before she died and ive smelled it more than 1 occasion, same with my grandfathers aftershave lotion, my dad has also had a dream where he was with his mother (my grandmother) and they were walking and talking and he said it was almost realistic, he suddenly woke up and had his tv on that night and a song "See you in my dreams" was on. Sorry for the long post, just introducing myself and some of my experiences

#34 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 04:01 PM

Yes I am in Mass!
I live near Ron and Cesar.
My town is Rehoboth. :D

Wow thats not to far from me, Rehoboth is a paranormal hot spot if you ask me. I think the cemeterys and the rt44 hitchhiker are just some of them

#35 ozzimoto

ozzimoto

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 04:44 PM

Howdy,
Just checked out this site after seeing Channel 5 WCVB's Chronicle last night.
I'm in Fitchburg, and have been "diagnosed" a psychic by a Wiccan friend when she did my star chart. I would like to get a few people to hike into the New England Stonehedge in Salem NH. Anybody interested? Jim aka Ozzimoto

#36 tammywithawhy

tammywithawhy

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Ghostly photography, sewing, music, books, horticuture.

Posted 27 January 2005 - 05:14 PM

Here I Am! In Cheshire Ma, after seeing this sight on last nights Chronicle,, am a ghost hunter myself!

#37 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 05:18 PM

WOW welcome to GV, ozzimoto and tammywithawhy. enjoy the stay :lol:

#38 Harmony1215

Harmony1215

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Interests:Music (all kinds except country), Witchcraft (mainly celtic but interested in everything). I love learning about all different types of religions.
    I sing the national anthem a few times a year.

Posted 27 January 2005 - 08:58 PM

welcome everyone!! i'm really surprised by all the people who live in MA.

ozzimoto: i live in Ayer!!! it's really close to Fitchberg. Have you been to any good haunted sites nearby?

#39 chowder

chowder

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 12:32 PM

I am also from Western Mass (far western Mass) north adams to be excact.

nice to see so many of us here

#40 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • Interests:Lighthouses, Suprnatural, Photography, Cemeteries, Abandon Buildings (especially Hospitals, or Insane Asylums), learning new things...

Posted 28 January 2005 - 03:32 PM

Salem
Life, you gotta love it, the humor of it all! After all, isn't that what life is, one big joke???Dodie

#41 mickl

mickl

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 10:06 PM

Hey everyone,

How many people live in MA or at least somewhere close to MA?
Heres some history about me: The apartment i live in is haunted (very pleasant spirits) the house i grew up in was haunterd (but i never saw anything). The ghosts in my house are always active, (I'd say every other picture i take has some sort of orb in it, i also take pics when the kitties start freaking out for no good reason and 95% of the time an orb appears close to them.)
Just wondering who else is nearby
:devil:

I am new here and in Leominster.

#42 Harmony1215

Harmony1215

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Interests:Music (all kinds except country), Witchcraft (mainly celtic but interested in everything). I love learning about all different types of religions.
    I sing the national anthem a few times a year.

Posted 01 November 2006 - 10:38 AM

welcome mickl!

did you just move to MA? I know there are a bunch of sites near Leominster/fitchberg/shirley/ayer etc. All that area used to be Shaker land until they died out. If you go to Ayer near the rotary there is a large area of land that is considered conservation land now. if you stand in that area you can feel the energy around you. we found out that that particular plot of land used to be the ritual area for the shakers!
enjoy your stay here at GV!

#43 Soul09Seeker

Soul09Seeker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:Spirituality, Native American Culture, Metaphysics, Precognition, Reincarnation, Numerology, Paranormal. I'm a paranormal investigator with O.R.I.O.N.<br /><br />Check our website out:<br />www.orionparanormal.com<br /><br />Check out our new Forum<br /><br />www.orionparanormal.com/forum/index.php

Posted 12 November 2006 - 11:47 PM

Hey all!! I reside in the Worcester area. :clap:

#44 levi

levi

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:ghost hunting, roadtrips, playing guitar, horror movies, and being me.

Posted 19 November 2006 - 04:55 PM

I'm new to this site and from western mass.
Sign says "next sign 30 miles."

#45 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 09:37 PM

GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! Harmony, Ceasar and Ron.. .I am from Assonet/Freetown, MASS you know, the ole exit 9 off route 24. Too funny.

You know what I was wondering the other day? Anyone remember the Mary Lou Arruda case? She was found murdered in the state forrest in Freetown (very sad story) this was back in the 80's. Those woods are so scary.

How about the house that is infamously haunted near Whites of Westport??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users