• 2,822 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 10:16 PM

I've done alot of research into the wesport haunted house and it was haunted

#47 levi

levi

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:ghost hunting, roadtrips, playing guitar, horror movies, and being me.

Posted 28 November 2006 - 09:27 PM

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone out there that lives near MA would like to get together once a month to have ghostly discussions. I figured we could all meet up at a restaurant like Applebee's or Ruby Tuesday's or something that we all agree upon and have ghost discussions and stuff like that. If anyone is interested or has any other ideas you can PM me or leave a comment on here.
Sign says "next sign 30 miles."

#48 Harmony1215

Harmony1215

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Interests:Music (all kinds except country), Witchcraft (mainly celtic but interested in everything). I love learning about all different types of religions.
    I sing the national anthem a few times a year.

Posted 29 November 2006 - 12:46 PM

I would love to meet everyone from MA, i dont' know about once a month, maybe once every 3 months? I'm from Central MA and I know we have people from the south shore and north shore too, a central location for everyone would be something like the natick mall?? Any other locations?

#49 levi

levi

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:ghost hunting, roadtrips, playing guitar, horror movies, and being me.

Posted 10 December 2006 - 10:23 PM

maybe sometime in January?

#50 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 06:31 AM

You know, I just found out that they tore down that house and built some sort of storage building over it. Did you ever investigate there? I once took a few pictures of that house and they were the only ones that didn't develop from the roll of film.

#51 ic777

ic777

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 09:14 PM

I'm new to this site and in Chelmsford.

I took the Ghosthunting class with Mike Dion at BCAE and the EVP course at Circle of Wisdom bookstore in Andover.

#52 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 01:06 AM

You know, I just found out that they tore down that house and built some sort of storage building over it. Did you ever investigate there? I once took a few pictures of that house and they were the only ones that didn't develop from the roll of film.

I never investigated it because it was priv property and police really watched that house. I talked to someone that lived there about who said it was really active. not to mention that no one lived there long.
I made a post about it on my forum
House built on Indian cemetery, Westport, MA

#53 TEK

TEK

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 06:28 PM

I'm live in Central Ma but work close to Boston and it's great to learn there's so many like minded people in the area. I would certainly be interested in getting a regular group together...

#54 levi

levi

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 02:28 PM

What kind of group did you have in mind?

#55 chewie413

chewie413

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 12:26 PM

im in springfield mass

#56 Soul09Seeker

Soul09Seeker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:Spirituality, Native American Culture, Metaphysics, Precognition, Reincarnation, Numerology, Paranormal. I'm a paranormal investigator with O.R.I.O.N.<br /><br />Check our website out:<br />www.orionparanormal.com<br /><br />Check out our new Forum<br /><br />www.orionparanormal.com/forum/index.php

Posted 20 April 2007 - 12:07 PM

Hello to all MA people:

My name is Kathy and I'm a member of ORION Paranormal Investigation. We are based in Central MA, we have members close to Boston, and Western MA. Please take a look at our website and forum.

http://www.orionparanormal.com

http://orionparanormal.proboards49.com

If you are interested in joining our group pleasce contact Michael Sinclair at OrionParanormal1@aol.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users