Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Hey massachusetts

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

Poll: Would anyone be interested in meeting up soon?

Would anyone be interested in meeting up soon?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 Harmony1215

Harmony1215

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Interests:Music (all kinds except country), Witchcraft (mainly celtic but interested in everything). I love learning about all different types of religions.
    I sing the national anthem a few times a year.

Posted 11 November 2004 - 10:01 AM

After new years would be best for me, i have something every weekend until new years. ;) family stuff stinks sometimes hehe

If any other southern NH people want to come along they can too!!! the more the merrier. Maybe we should think about having a chat, in the chat room with all of the MA people and that way it might be easier to figure out a meeting place?? just a thought. Maybe the best day for a chat would be around x-mas or new years day or something? since we all should have those days off from work??

#32 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • Interests:Lighthouses, Suprnatural, Photography, Cemeteries, Abandon Buildings (especially Hospitals, or Insane Asylums), learning new things...

Posted 11 November 2004 - 10:41 AM

Sounds good but I work every holiday! We never close. I'm still up for doing it before and after the hoildays if anyone else is. I'de love to meet anyone who wants to meet up, And I agree the more the merrier. :) I definatly want to do it when it's convient for everyone else so before or after or before and after, whatever works. :D
Life, you gotta love it, the humor of it all! After all, isn't that what life is, one big joke???Dodie

#33 wakywitch

wakywitch

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 11 November 2004 - 03:10 PM

After new years would be best for me, i have something every weekend until new years. :D family stuff stinks sometimes hehe

If any other southern NH people want to come along they can too!!! the more the merrier. Maybe we should think about having a chat, in the chat room with all of the MA people and that way it might be easier to figure out a meeting place?? just a thought. Maybe the best day for a chat would be around x-mas or new years day or something? since we all should have those days off from work??

I'm at work right now, sneaking a peek at the board! :ph34r:
I can usually chat at night.
I am working on turkey day and maybe xmas :D

Don't they realize I have a family :angry:
Rant over!

Yeah after the holidays would work for myself too.

UNLESS anyone lives close, but more of you are up North :D

#34 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • Interests:Lighthouses, Suprnatural, Photography, Cemeteries, Abandon Buildings (especially Hospitals, or Insane Asylums), learning new things...

Posted 12 November 2004 - 07:08 PM

Ya, I work the overnight shift, so it's kinda hard to pin a time for me, but if you guys come up with a time I'll do my best to be there for the chat. I don't care if we meet before, after or both. It's upto whoever wants to do whatever, whenever! I'm sorry if you guys thought I was putting preasure on you. I work overnights and have a daughter who need my car for school (she's an asst. teacher at a kidnergarden for 1/2 her school day) so I have to work around her too. So it's going to take some planning for me too. I'm sure we'll work something out that will work for everyone. I hope so anyway.
Life, you gotta love it, the humor of it all! After all, isn't that what life is, one big joke???Dodie

#35 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 05:32 PM

Well, looks like I've been grounded for a while now, seeing as I totaled my car cooming back from NH last night. Hit a patch of sand, 360'd, and then a jerset barrier. Won't be going anywhere for a while! sorry.

#36 boombalu

boombalu

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 08:40 PM

i hope everyone walked away from your car ok and unhurt.
dont worry, when everyone hooks up to say hi I will give you a lift! I know salem more or less, spent may summers sailing, camping and just being a "tourist".
Again, hope everyone is ok and that you get a nice new shiny car soon.

#37 Harmony1215

Harmony1215

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Interests:Music (all kinds except country), Witchcraft (mainly celtic but interested in everything). I love learning about all different types of religions.

Posted 17 November 2004 - 11:14 AM

dodi, that stinks!!! i hope you're ok and i hope you get a car soon. :-( don't you just love when life throws you a curve ball. :-) keep us posted.

It sounds like everyone would be availabe at the beginning of the new year. ?

#38 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 17 November 2004 - 12:33 PM

Thank you! Ya, lifes funny that way huh! LOL, Can't wait for tomorrow to see what that holds. It's all how you look at it I guess. I'm hurting, but considering I need a whole new nose for my car, and I walked away, I say amazing! (And some people say I'm NOT special! HUH! LOL)

#39 wakywitch

wakywitch

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 17 November 2004 - 12:46 PM

It sounds like everyone would be availabe at the beginning of the new year. ?

Hey everyone!
Yea, after the holidays sounds good to me.
Been going thru some personal stuff here and with these holidays coming up( :unsure: --not looking forward to them), won't be able to get out.

Dodi!!--hope you are ok!!

#40 boombalu

boombalu

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 17 November 2004 - 09:40 PM

anytime should be ok for me and Mr boombalu.

#41 Lilacgirl

Lilacgirl

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:Lots and lots...here are some of my favs.....<br>Singing (music in general) and dance, gardening, travel,<br>reading, learning and exploring the known and unknown

Posted 17 November 2004 - 11:16 PM

Dodi, I just read your post......I HOPE YOU WEREN'T HURT, ARE YOU OK?
Yeah, the roads were rather slippery after the snow :D
As far as the get together...I can do it before the holidays, but after
would be less rushed, and sounds as if it's better for everyoneles.
Should be fun....I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET EVERYONE!!!!!!

#42 tkite

tkite

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:I am a Witch, and practice Witchcraft. I am 36 years old, live in Texas, and want to move to Connecticut or thereabouts in the next few years. I am also a Past Master of a Masonic Lodge (AF&amp;AM). Masons can be of any religion, despite that most are Christian and Jewish. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;

Posted 18 November 2004 - 04:33 AM

Man.... it sure sucks living down here in the middle of no where!
I wanna go!

Maybe if I win the Texas Lotto.... lol

:D
A Witch I am..... Use the Force...

#43 Harmony1215

Harmony1215

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 10:29 AM

Tkite,

Like i've said before, you and Mr. Grey need to move up to New England!!! no more of this middle of nowhere stuff hehe :)

#44 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 11:15 AM

I'm feeling better, still sore but getting over it, thank you for asking.

I can't wait till we all meet. Sounds like fun. Maybe after the holidays will be better for me now. Get a car again , with any luck, and I believe I have some, so....

And it's our Grandaughters first Christmas and I really want to ba able to fully take this in with all it's glory! She's not a year yet so she should be at the great forget the toy, I want the BOX stage. I love it and can't wait. I so love being a Gambie!! Tee Hee! :)

#45 Lilacgirl

Lilacgirl

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:Lots and lots...here are some of my favs.....<br>Singing (music in general) and dance, gardening, travel,<br>reading, learning and exploring the known and unknown

Posted 19 November 2004 - 10:43 AM

I'm sooo glad you're feeling better Dodi!!!!
Yes, after the holidays is sounding like the better option :D
I bet your granddaughter is a cutie, Dodi :D

Ditto Harmony!!!!!! Mr. Grey and Tkite need to move to Massachusettes!!!!!!
:D :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users