Tennessee seminars?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tanner_TVP

Tanner_TVP

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:I love sports. I played football in high school. I've been ghost hunting and investigation since 2001. I have been a private investigator for a little over four years. I use many of the same investigative techniques to study the paranormal that I use to solve my cases. I treat my haunting cases with the same care and precision as any other case I work. I believe that thorough documentation and detailed study of activity will give us insight into the causes of haunting and ghost activity. I like working with others in the field especially those with more experience. My favorite thing about this field is that there is always something to learn.<br />

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:48 PM

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone knew of any seminars that are being given in or around Tennessee. Or if there is a sight or group that usually does them. It would be nice to be around people with the same interests in person and maybe learn something. Thanks for the help.
TannerTennessee Valley Paranormal

#2 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 14 January 2011 - 03:27 AM

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone knew of any seminars that are being given in or around Tennessee. Or if there is a sight or group that usually does them. It would be nice to be around people with the same interests in person and maybe learn something. Thanks for the help.

Hi Tanner,

The following people had an event last October:

http://www.thehauntedhorrors.com/

Perhaps they'll do another one this year. You could contact them to find out.

Carlotta
Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

#3 Tanner_TVP

Tanner_TVP

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:I love sports. I played football in high school. I've been ghost hunting and investigation since 2001. I have been a private investigator for a little over four years. I use many of the same investigative techniques to study the paranormal that I use to solve my cases. I treat my haunting cases with the same care and precision as any other case I work. I believe that thorough documentation and detailed study of activity will give us insight into the causes of haunting and ghost activity. I like working with others in the field especially those with more experience. My favorite thing about this field is that there is always something to learn.<br />

Posted 14 January 2011 - 03:36 PM

Thank you.
TannerTennessee Valley Paranormal

#4 AdamGhosthunter

AdamGhosthunter

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 09:01 PM

The will be Ghost Hunt Weekends on June 25 in Red Boiling Springs, TN at the Thomas House Hotel with Guests Steve Gonsalves and Amy Bruni from Ghost Hunters. There is info at GhostHuntWeekends.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users